bitter taste

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 17 2011 | Verified Purchase

I found that one packet into my coffee was waaay to much - and maybe I still need to get used to stevia but I find that this has an aftertaste that I can't quite get over with. Maybe better in baking.

NuNaturals, NuStevia, White tevia Powder

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 26 2011 | Verified Purchase

I think the taste is a little bitter and very, very sweet so one litte bag is way too much for my caffelatte.

The powder clumps up inside the packets.

Posted by Silent Space on February 16 2018 | Verified Purchase

The powder clumped up inside the packets. It hardened to form a piece of translucent plastic-like sheet. I threw most of the packets away as a result. It also has a slight metallic aftertaste which all stevia powder does. Get five percent off all your orders with "H A N 1 0 2 1"

didn't like the taste

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 19 2016 | Verified Purchase

didn't like the taste

Good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 2 2015 | Verified Purchase

Good taste. I've used it for hot beverages and i like it. Only reason why i won't reorder is that it contains maltodextrin, which i noticed too late...

Very Unhappy with maltodextrin

Posted by Allabouthealthylifestyle on June 25 2014 | Verified Purchase

I was very unhappy to see Maltodextrin as the main ingredient in this staff! It's almost sugar! It has a super high GI index and can can cause some health issues. Be careful and read the label twice. My full review you can find on my blogpost : allabouthealthylifestyle

Why change

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 29 2013 | Verified Purchase

We came across NuStevia a few years back. We ran out the packs a few months ago began to use the 210oz container we had -- taste had changed. We tried to reorder the 100 packs but they were out of stock. We thought the taste was from not getting the quantity right so we waited and reordered the 100 packs (7 boxes). While waiting we used some truvia and a far substitute. We anxiously opened our new shipment and readied some coffee. To our surprise this was NOT the stevia we had bought previously. It has a bad taste, quite different than before. Now we're stuck with several boxes. I understand if it is cost thing, but this product quality will be a lost in customers. Someone needs to count the cost of this change. Lost me.

Love the Taste - GMO Risk

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 25 2013 | Verified Purchase

While I love this product it contains Maltodextrin; I called the company to ask if the source was non GMO, and I was told while they try to buy non GMO, they could not guarantee it. If you have been reading the dangers of GMO's you'll know this is a big deal. I asked them to please make sure it was non GMO and label their products accordingly, so hopefully this will change. Right now I cannot put myself at risk and use products which compromise our health.

Do not like the taste

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 26 2012 | Verified Purchase

I added it in my instant coffee and somehow, I do not like the aftertaste. Not sure if I use it on other food. Will try it.

first time, and the the last.

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 19 2012 | Verified Purchase

I'm not costum to the powder, and it didn't satisfy my needs. I prefer liquid stevia.

1 2