NuNaturals, Nu Stevia White Stevia Powder, 100 packets

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 25, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Taste good. But has to state on the package that it must be refrigerated. It becomes hard in the packets.

bitter taste

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 17, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I found that one packet into my coffee was waaay to much - and maybe I still need to get used to stevia but I find that this has an aftertaste that I can't quite get over with. Maybe better in baking.

Wonderful product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 27, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have been using this product for a long time. This is the only Stevia product for me. I use to sweeten coffee, cold cereal with fruit, etc. I haven't tried it for cooking yet though. I really like this product. Thank you for making it.

Great price, good taste

Posted by MattCHK on Nov 25, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Big box, lasts a long time. Good tasting pure stevia. Recommended.

Sweet and no After taste

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 29, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I'm pleased with this product. It beats refined white sugar any day..

The best!

Posted by Lilly88888888 on Dec 19, 2012 | Verified Purchase

The best sweetener I've tasted!

Good substitute for both sugar and aspartate

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 01, 2012 | Verified Purchase

As a result of sampling aspartate, saccharin and splenda with my daily coffee, I settled many years ago on aspartate as the best-tasting sugar substitute. But then recently, I came upon the writings of a number of nutritionists, all of whom criticized aspartate and nearly all of whom recommended stevia as a substitute. First, I dropped some directly on my tongue and I did find the taste to be pleasant. The I tried it with my daily 16oz of coffee, and I liked that, too. Whereas I needed 3 packets of aspartate, with Nustevia I need only 2 packets to get the level of sweetness that I desire. So it's Goodbye aspartate! and Hello Nustevia! for me.

Excellent

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 17, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This brand of Stevia is really great. There is no aftertaste at all. It is comparable to Splenda, which is what I used before. The only issue with the packets for me was that one whole packet was way too sweet for a mug of coffee, so I had to use half. I think I will buy the powder in the future so I can measure it out myself. Other than that, this is an awesome natural sweetner. I will be using again.

Great substitute for sugar

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 14, 2011 | Verified Purchase

tiny bags it easy. Great product

bad after taste

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 22, 2017 | Verified Purchase

has after taste, otherwise the taste is ok