Love this in our morning coffee with a piece of dark chocolate!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 27 2017 | Verified Purchase

Love this product in coffee!

My Favorite Stevia

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 14 2016 | Verified Purchase

This is the best flavored stevia available. Natural Vanilla flavor. Tastes great added to green drinks and smoothies. Any healthy dessert will benefit from adding it, baked, frozen, or chilled. Also tastes great in yogurt or kefir.

Delicious in coffee

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 23 2016 | Verified Purchase

I have purchased both unflavored and vanilla NuStevia and have realized that this is the best choice for coffee. The vanilla scent and flavor is subtle, but pleasant. It has become my go-to add-in for my mornin' joe.

By far the BEST and ONLY stevia brand I will buy!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 24 2015 | Verified Purchase

I have nothing but wonderful things to say about this product! This website has the best price for one, and this is the only stevia I have found that is not bitter. I use this in my coffee every single day and in baking sometimes. Make sure you do not get the regular one that is not alcohol free, if you plan to use it in beverages!

Amazing Flavor

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 25 2011 | Verified Purchase

This sweetener is so good. It is terrific in coffee, and sparkling water to make "creme soda." My only complaint is that I go through it faster than a cheaper stevia -glycerite drops from another brand . I think it's because the vanilla flavor dilutes the sweetness just a little, so it takes more to sweeten. Still, I would buy again. It is a treat!

Perfect for coffee and tea

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 17 2011 | Verified Purchase

I've tried other stevia products over the past few years in an effort to avoid artificial sweeteners, but they all left a horrid after-taste. Not this one. Finally, something good to put in my coffee!

Best Vanilla Stevia

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 1 2011 | Verified Purchase

I love NuNaturals liquid Stevia whether vanilla or plain. Love iherb's price also. No fault of iherb but I wish NuNaturals made a bigger bottle of their liquid product. I would not mind paying a little extra because I buy 8 bottles at a time! Thanks iherb!

Great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 20 2010 | Verified Purchase

Very good - like the alcohol free - not such a bite:)

NuNaturals, Vanilla Stevia, Alcohol Free, 2 fl oz

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 28 2010 | Verified Purchase

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 26 2009 | Verified Purchase

REALLY LOVE IT! The real vanilla extract in it makes all the difference.