My Favorite Stevia

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 14, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This is the best flavored stevia available. Natural Vanilla flavor. Tastes great added to green drinks and smoothies. Any healthy dessert will benefit from adding it, baked, frozen, or chilled. Also tastes great in yogurt or kefir.

Delicious in coffee

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 23, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I have purchased both unflavored and vanilla NuStevia and have realized that this is the best choice for coffee. The vanilla scent and flavor is subtle, but pleasant. It has become my go-to add-in for my mornin' joe.

By far the BEST and ONLY stevia brand I will buy!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 24, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I have nothing but wonderful things to say about this product! This website has the best price for one, and this is the only stevia I have found that is not bitter. I use this in my coffee every single day and in baking sometimes. Make sure you do not get the regular one that is not alcohol free, if you plan to use it in beverages!

Amazing Flavor

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 25, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This sweetener is so good. It is terrific in coffee, and sparkling water to make "creme soda." My only complaint is that I go through it faster than a cheaper stevia -glycerite drops from another brand . I think it's because the vanilla flavor dilutes the sweetness just a little, so it takes more to sweeten. Still, I would buy again. It is a treat!

Perfect for coffee and tea

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 17, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I've tried other stevia products over the past few years in an effort to avoid artificial sweeteners, but they all left a horrid after-taste. Not this one. Finally, something good to put in my coffee!

Best Vanilla Stevia

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 01, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I love NuNaturals liquid Stevia whether vanilla or plain. Love iherb's price also. No fault of iherb but I wish NuNaturals made a bigger bottle of their liquid product. I would not mind paying a little extra because I buy 8 bottles at a time! Thanks iherb!

Great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 20, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Very good - like the alcohol free - not such a bite:)

NuNaturals, Vanilla Stevia, Alcohol Free, 2 fl oz

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 28, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Excellent.

REALLY LOVE IT!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 26, 2009 | Verified Purchase

REALLY LOVE IT! The real vanilla extract in it makes all the difference.

Never tried the old formulation

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 25, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I enjoyed this brand of stevia drops. Nice bottle and was not too bitter for me. Only thing I will say is I wish the vanilla taste was stronger! But I still liked it :^) a good price also for €9