Exactly like what sells in the shop "Bengawan Solo" (a popular Singapore/Asian retailer chain selling handmade desserts)

Posted by YoungerNextYear on Apr 05, 2016 | Verified Purchase

If anyone is familiar with South East Asian "Kueh" style of sweet desserts, it has the taste and texture of many of the traditional handmade desserts that you would find at the popular dessert shop Bengawan Solo. Reminds me of Getuk Ubi (Getuk-Getuk). If you're not familar, then I could describe this as a hand rolled ball made of tapioca and dessicated coconut. It has a homemade feel. It's a lovely treat actually. All my kids like Kuehs, so they love this.

Yummy

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 04, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Delicious, soft and not too sweet. Just as it should be

Not bad

Posted by parttimehealthyeater on Jan 16, 2017 | Verified Purchase

The taste is okay, not too sweet. The texture is very moist, almost like shredded coconut being glued together with stevia liquid. I was expecting a bit "hardness" or crunchiness in this...but it's not bad for a pre-workout snack.

Bought for a friend

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 14, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I bought these for a friend as part of a birthday gift, and she loved them. I have not personally tried them, but at some point I would like to.

tasty

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 07, 2017 | Verified Purchase

tasty

Yummy little treats!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 06, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Delicious and yummy treats. Not too sweet. Soft with a bit of chew. Good coconut flavor. I have one every night after my dinner.

Good for a snack

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 16, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I liked the taste and convenient for a snack. Individually packaged and smaller (good for me) than sneakers which I usually buy