Exactly like what sells in the shop "Bengawan Solo" (a popular Singapore/Asian retailer chain selling handmade desserts)

Posted by YoungerNextYear on April 5 2016 | Verified Purchase

If anyone is familiar with South East Asian "Kueh" style of sweet desserts, it has the taste and texture of many of the traditional handmade desserts that you would find at the popular dessert shop Bengawan Solo. Reminds me of Getuk Ubi (Getuk-Getuk). If you're not familar, then I could describe this as a hand rolled ball made of tapioca and dessicated coconut. It has a homemade feel. It's a lovely treat actually. All my kids like Kuehs, so they love this.

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 4 2017 | Verified Purchase

Delicious, soft and not too sweet. Just as it should be

Bought for a friend

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 14 2017 | Verified Purchase

I bought these for a friend as part of a birthday gift, and she loved them. I have not personally tried them, but at some point I would like to.

Not bad

Posted by parttimehealthyeater on January 16 2017 | Verified Purchase

The taste is okay, not too sweet. The texture is very moist, almost like shredded coconut being glued together with stevia liquid. I was expecting a bit "hardness" or crunchiness in this...but it's not bad for a pre-workout snack.

These treats are delicious!

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 10 2018 | Verified Purchase

Naturally sweet , healthy and good for you.

Like It

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 4 2018 | Verified Purchase

Good taste

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 7 2017 | Verified Purchase

Yummy little treats!

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 6 2016 | Verified Purchase

Delicious and yummy treats. Not too sweet. Soft with a bit of chew. Good coconut flavor. I have one every night after my dinner.

Good for a snack

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 16 2016 | Verified Purchase

I liked the taste and convenient for a snack. Individually packaged and smaller (good for me) than sneakers which I usually buy

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 20 2017 | Verified Purchase

Flavor is on point, coconutty and chewy!