Great Product as advertised

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 30, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Product is great, takes a few sips to get used to the new taste from the MCT oil - but otherwise perfect as described high quality stuff from coconuts not palm oil.

Best Quality

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 22, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This is the highest quality MCT oil on the market and actually the ONLY ONE that provides the quantity (in grams) of each of the 3 acids that make this oil (caprylic, capric and lauric). You know exactly what you are getting per Tbsp. Yes it is a little more expensive but worth it. I drink 1 Tbsp on empty stomach before my workout and add another Tbsp in my lunch. The results have been nothing but incredible!

Really good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 07, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have been using this product for a few months and I find it is the best MCT oil I have tried. The only downside is the bottle, which 'leaks' when pouring. I have had to transfer the oil to a different bottle, just to not lose some each time I pour.

Good quality

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 05, 2018 | Verified Purchase

The overall quality is great. The bottle itself is good, but I have to agree with another reviewer the pouring mechanism is a bit dodgy, doesn’t pour well. Also I purchased thinking it had no flavour (unflavoured) as on the packaging but it does have a mild coconut taste which is not overpowering, but look at another product if you want no coconut taste in your coffee etc..