Price increased 30%! Use it for cooking, baking, body and hair! No coconut smell and is organically refined.

Posted by daphnedeals on Apr 01, 2015 | Verified Purchase

It was only USD15 in Mar 2015, but it has increased 30%, I stopped buying. Previous review: This is a super all-rounder oil for cooking and baking, and as moisturizer for body and hair. Save cost, no coconut smell yet so healthy and natural. Love it to the max! Virgin pressed coconut oil is surely the best since its is more natural, but for baking and body/hair use, i wouldn't want to smell like a coconut whole day or let it affects my baking. So refined coconut oil is next best choice without losing its natural benefits. Coconut oil that are refined in lousy method will lose all its benefits and since this organic and certified by USDA, i believe it is of good standard.

IT REFINED, SO NO COCONUT TASTE, BUT

Posted by satokoban on May 03, 2017 | Verified Purchase

STILL GREAT TO MAKE MY CHOCOLATE BAR (JUST COCONUT OIL , BLUEBERRIES, CACAO POWDER, & STEVIA).

very nice!

Posted by bbchris on May 09, 2015 | Verified Purchase

This coconut oil has no taste whatsoever making it ideal for baking and frying. The special price is good too!

Pleasant

Posted by painfree on Feb 01, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I eat Paleo, so this oil was a great find. I ordered in error to begin with, but I Am happy with the product and results I achieve in my cooking particularly where a non- coconut flavour is required.

REFINED COCONUT OIL

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 12, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I ordered this not noting it is a refined product. Texture is totally different from unrefined Nutiva, has greasy consistency with no odor or taste, will use this for deep frying.

Best cooking oil, hands down

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 28, 2017 | Verified Purchase

We use this oil, a lot. For everything. Skin, put on dog food, use for frying, use for lubricating stuff... We gave up on vegetable seed oils like canola, and avoid most olive oils too due to other concerns. This product is the best.

Easy cooking oil

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 28, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I love that this is unflavored. No one wants coconut eggs 😂

Light oil and no coconut taste

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 08, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I have been using coconut oil a year and just found iherb. This coconut oil was the best since it did not change the taste of food. It's lighter than the other brands of coconut oil. It's the healthiest oil to use. I recommend it.

Great.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 17, 2015 | Verified Purchase

i love it!!!!!!!!!!

slight coconut taste/smell, specially when deep fry

Posted by LoveCat on Mar 27, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I mainly use this oil for cooking instead of peanut oil, hoping it is a healthy choice for my kids. It still have a bit of coconut taste/smell, specially when deep fry, if you don't like the smell, might need to reconsider.

1 2 3 4