As good or better than Country Life Vanadyl Sulfate

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 29 2009 | Verified Purchase

I am a big fan of Country Life products. I tried Olympian because they add niacin to their product for better assimilation. I will say that there appears to be a subtle positive difference in how I feel when I use their product. I plan to re-order in the future.

Vanadyl Sulfate great for insulin resistance

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 13 2011 | Verified Purchase

Thanks IHerb, This product has lowered my insulin requirements substantially within about a week of taking three capsules per day. Hoping it will help even more if I take it longer!

vanadyl sulfate

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 3 2011 | Verified Purchase

Use this for my diabetes instead of metformin. Works a treat. I use it in combination with a number of other supplements and I"m controlling the blood sugar with out drugs.

very good

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 29 2011 | Verified Purchase

i take this after a long exercise session. this one has less and or better fillers than others

Posted by tamerhosny on July 18 2011 | Verified Purchase

Taken this 3 caps daily, along with GTF Chromium and Alpha Lipoic acid, in the intention of treating Diabetese. Also taken with doctor's medication, one of them is Metformin. Diabetes is under controlled but i still cant leave doc medication as my glucose lvl will still shoot up.

Review of supplement product

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 31 2010 | Verified Purchase

This product was found to be of highest quality and proved to be very effective.

Works just fine!

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 16 2015 | Verified Purchase

I have tried taking this product with more and also less healthy diet. It makes a true difference if taken three times daily. The best result is while taking during on a Rosedale diet. Taking this and other stuff to control Diabetes plus health diet and an hour or less of activity, it makes miracles. I will reorder since I need exactly this "20 mg" portion that is very hard to find!

Vanadyl Sulfate

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 14 2015 | Verified Purchase

Vanadyl Sulfate 20 really puts some zip in your zap!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 11 2017 | Verified Purchase

Instantly felt better and healthier my first week of use. My skin reacted to this and I felt like my body had a thorough cleanse as I got a rosy glow. I take two at night.

Alleviates my symptoms of vanadyl deficiency.

Posted by NutriHacker on April 21 2017 | Verified Purchase

Alleviates my symptoms of vanadyl deficiency. Although, I do alter the volume I take due to sensitivity.

1 2