Must try for someone new to the BCAA game

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 25 2017 | Verified Purchase

This is my first time using BCAA, so I went with the 60 caps to get an idea of how effective it would be. Honestly, I am very happy with the product. I usually train early morning around 7-7:30. And every day I end up sleeping around 1-2. Which means that when I get up, I am never in my best condition. After getting up, I take 1 capsule on an empty stomach. I did not realise till a week or so (since it was my first time using BCAA, I was unaware of how it will effect my body) how drastically it impacted my body. Even after sleeping for as little as 4.5 hours, I have never been lousy or lazy in the morning just because of 1 capsule on an empty stomach. It works like magic and is very effective. When I do my workout too, I don't think I ever shy away from lifting heavy even with that less sleep. This product is amazing, and I would suggest everyone to give it a try. If you are new to the BCAA game, try this pack of 60 caps first. It has worked well on my body, I hope you feel the same. Also, thank you iHerb for providing supplements at such amazing prices, Couldn't thank you enough!

BCAA

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 24 2017 | Verified Purchase

A good blend on amino acids

Good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 7 2017 | Verified Purchase

good to increase muscle must be taking daily,i think two tablet is not enough , i advice to use 4 tablet daily for good result .

My systa like it

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 11 2017 | Verified Purchase

Gave this this to my sisther annd she love it

Good Choice if you Can

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 30 2016 | Verified Purchase

This quantity is a good choice if you want to to try BCAA bills. Usually, you need the large bottle because you are going to consume at least four bills per exercise day if not more.

Dont see a difference

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 31 2016 | Verified Purchase

Dont see any difference when I use it, take 2 pills before workout.

It helps to sweat a lot.

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 17 2018 | Verified Purchase

It helps to sweat a lot. If you eat before exercise, it burns fat well.

Good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 14 2018 | Verified Purchase

I can definitely say this is a good and well-priced product

Norway