Kelp Another Multi-tasker!

Posted by KiMaLi on Apr 04, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Kelp is a type of seaweed that can be eaten raw, taken in tablets or in a powder or even in liquid form. Kelp is a rich source of vitamins, especially the B vitamins as well as many minerals and trace elements. It is very beneficial to brain tissue, the sensory nerves and the spinal cord. It is also used in the treAtment of thyroid problems. It is helpful as a weight loss supplement which is one of the reasons why I am trying it out. If you have problems with constipation, it helps to soften your stools. Kelp is another one of those multi-tasking herbs that you may have not been familiar with before now. You can enjoy many of these wonderful benefits too, by just taking Kelp! If you found this review to be helpful please click on the yes button. Remember to check out our daily and weekly specials and also the freebies.

very good and doesn't have any fillers

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 01, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I buy a lot of herb and many of them use filler and magnesium stearide which is not good for you at all; therefore, I am choosing things without it.

Re: What is the Iodine Content?

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 06, 2012 | Verified Purchase

If you do a google search, the average Iodine content per capsule is 920 mcg for this product. This is a high quality Kelp by the way, for anyone who is thinking about buying. You can tell when you open the bottle and smell the contents.

Kelp

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 24, 2012 | Verified Purchase

The current label doesn't say where this kelp is from, but their site says this is from Nova Scotia. I gave this 4 stars since I have no idea how much iodine is in each capsule. The seal peels off cleanly. This also has an excellent bottle, bottleneck and cap.

company does not know how much iodine is in their product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 12, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I called the company; and, they don't know how much iodine is in their own product because "it varies so much". So, with iodine deficiency, I don't know how much to take....if I am overdosing....if I am underdosing..... It is GREAT that it is organic, although! Therefore 3 stars for being organic; and, zero for not knowing what I am ingesting.

Kelp

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 02, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I use Kelp many years I would never do without it use it twice a day it is very good for welbeing

Good clean kelp

Posted by Rena61 on Sep 27, 2015 | Verified Purchase

We only take once a week for the natural iodine.

kelp good for teeth (and therefore bones)

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 07, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I started taking kelp capsules because they are actually strengthening my teeth (which became weak because of continuous heavy ongoing negative stress). These ones are pretty easy to swallow and have been quite effective.

Good

Posted by Lauryna on Nov 03, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Quite good quality, fresh seaweed. Kelp is perfect source of vitamins and minerals. I think its hight in iodine, so be careful, do not overdose. After i take this, I feel more energetic. When you are taking iodine, don't fotget to take selenium supplement! They work together!

Good for your thyroid

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 24, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I have been taking these for years and have lost weight. Changing your diet also helps. Seaweeds are very high in minerals. It is very high in iodine.

1 2