Smells Great

Posted by ReaCovery on Sep 19, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Works well, but the best thing about this product is the fragrance.... I love it.

Love it!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 11, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I've mostly used the soap, but it's wonderful. Doesn't dry out my skin, and the hand cream is right there should you desire some.

Looks very elegant!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 01, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I like it because is elegant and lotion is right next to soap. As well I have to admit this product helped me a lot for my eczema on hands.

This stuff works really well

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 27, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I was looking for a less harsh hand soap and a good hand lotion because they often get dry during the winter and I am obsessive about washing my hands. I also didn't want a lot of sulfate and garbage in the wash so I found this and I couldn't be happier. It leaves my hands feeling clean but moisturized and the lotion makes my hands super soft. Will definitely be buying this set again.

Un super duo !

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 17, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Le nettoyant est très doux (le premier ingrédient est le beurre de karité), il mousse bien, quand à la lotion, elle hydrate parfaitement et pénetre très rapidement, de plus l'odeur est top !! Et le petit caddy est juste trop mignon, adopté sur mon lavabo !!

Joli petit duo

Posted by FriendlyBeauty on Apr 12, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Malgré une composition non entièrement naturelle, ce petit duo m'a conquise. Les deux sentent bon la vanille. Le savon mousse bien et la lotion pénètre rapidement et laisse les mains toutes douces et bien hydratées. Bref, il a désormais sa place sur mon lavabo! =)