A pleasure to wash with

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 24, 2012 | Verified Purchase

A very good soap. Used it for my face, it foams smth luxurios and keeps the skin very clean - I literally felt my skin getting squeaky clean yet supple afterwards, and I hardly need to apply any moisturizers after it while using this even in harsh russian winter. Тоже очень хорошее мыло, нежное, пенится хорошо, кожу не сушит.

gentle soap

Posted by Francois on Aug 13, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Great soaps, foams well, gives a gentle foam, does not dry the skin, but rather the skin after it is soft and velvety. The smell of soap pleasant, not very pronounced. The composition of a great all-natural. Suitable also for children. I recommend it. Come to my page (click on my name at the top reviews, highlighted in blue), and you will find there is a lot of useful information

Gentle, pure and pleasant

Posted by AnnaOst on Apr 03, 2014 | Verified Purchase

It’s a wonderful soap! Quite gentle, yet effective. It leaves my skin soft and clean without drying it too much. I even use it for my face, although I have super sensitive skin which reacts to any harsh ingredients in cleansers (e.g. famous soaps from Nubian Heritage caused painful dry patches on my face). Ingredients are gorgeous! Of course, you shouldn’t expect it to be very nourishing or moisturizing (be aware that this is soap, not some sort of cream), but in terms of washing it does it’s work really great. The bar is big enough, and it’s long-lasting, since little goes a long way. It has light fading scent of milk and honey (not too sweet), which you won’t feel on skin. So far this is my favorite soap, and for this price it’s definitely worth trying.

Bring this soap back

Posted by TessTess on Apr 02, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Lather: very creamy, totally enjoyable. Moisture: yes, verymoisturising, lives up to their promise. Scent: mildly scented, doesn't linger on the skin Residue: no Price: affordable, long lasting bar. I'd definitely buy this again, it's a shame iherb has discontinued this item.

Great product.

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 15, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I have sensitive skin along with mild rosacea and have had no breakouts or irritation from this soap.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 21, 2011 | Verified Purchase

The best natural soap I have tried, Never drying and my skin feels great after using it. I will buy more.

great soap

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 29, 2011 | Verified Purchase

cleans well, leaves skin soft, smells good, great for sensitive skin. I'm so happy it doesn't have coconut oil which irritates my skin.

Nothing spesial

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 29, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Nothing particularly. It washes well, but smell too much perfume for my taste. Perfume to suit an older lady. I am 42 and like that it smells naturally clean. It does not give specifically with moisture either, one would think in terms of ingredients. Will not by it again

cleans well

Posted by Deniela on May 24, 2012 | Verified Purchase

The smell of soap neochen I like it, smells like laundry. But the soap cleans well, does not dry

Good soap