Acne Scars?

Posted by Noree-1912 on Aug 24, 2014 | Verified Purchase

There is not much product in in this tin. It has a very earthy smell and has a very stiff consistency. It has been under a week since my purchase, but I use this on my acne scar in hope of them fading away. By now I don't see much of a difference, but luckily this has not broken me out. This can feel greasy on your (unless you have dry skin). I'm not too familiar with sheabutter, but thought I would try it out since I have heard a lot of good thing about it, especially that it has a good efficency on scars. UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE!!!! SOOO I have been using this for 2-3 weeks every night. It makes my skin wonderfully smooth, but it doesen't seem to have any effect on my acne scars. I don't think it's good to apply this to your face (well not for my oily skin), because I noticed the pores getting clogged like crazy then ever before, which sucks. It leaves skin feelling nice, but it's not worth clogging your pores for it. I would suggest buying the bigger one, for using as a body butter for the over all over, but don't use it on the skin as it can lead to more breakouts.

Excellent

Posted by CLICK HERE for favorites on Jan 19, 2018 | Verified Purchase

This stuff is just the BEST! I’ve used it for years on dry skin, as a hand cream, under eye cream - you name it and it’s good for it! I Sometimes when it’s really cold you have to soften the cream just a little in your hands before it goes on smoothly, but the shea butter is never a hard consistency. I prefer the plain so that I can mix my own essential oils into it depending on the usage and desired outcome. A great purchase. I've tried many shea butters since that's all I will use as a moisturizer. This is one of the best in terms of cost/value-- after trying around 7 different brands, including some of the very $$ ones, this is my go to.

the smell is not so good,

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 25, 2014 | Verified Purchase

the smell is not so good

nice

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 12, 2018 | Verified Purchase

I don't know if it's different from other shea butters but it's good small but worth the price and it's a good size to take with you.

Nice

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 30, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I like shea butter from out of Africa it is really original and pure i use it in hydration and for my baby skin after dipper change it is great ..

Très bien

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 26, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Très bon beurre de Karité, idéal pour apporter partout. C'est le même que la version gros format de la même marque. JE l'ADORE

Not suitable for me