Acne Scars?

Posted by Noree-1912 on Aug 24, 2014 | Verified Purchase

There is not much product in in this tin. It has a very earthy smell and has a very stiff consistency. It has been under a week since my purchase, but I use this on my acne scar in hope of them fading away. By now I don't see much of a difference, but luckily this has not broken me out. This can feel greasy on your (unless you have dry skin). I'm not too familiar with sheabutter, but thought I would try it out since I have heard a lot of good thing about it, especially that it has a good efficency on scars. UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE!!!! SOOO I have been using this for 2-3 weeks every night. It makes my skin wonderfully smooth, but it doesen't seem to have any effect on my acne scars. I don't think it's good to apply this to your face (well not for my oily skin), because I noticed the pores getting clogged like crazy then ever before, which sucks. It leaves skin feelling nice, but it's not worth clogging your pores for it. I would suggest buying the bigger one, for using as a body butter for the over all over, but don't use it on the skin as it can lead to more breakouts.

the smell is not so good,

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 25, 2014 | Verified Purchase

the smell is not so good

Très bien

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 26, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Très bon beurre de Karité, idéal pour apporter partout. C'est le même que la version gros format de la même marque. JE l'ADORE

Not suitable for me