Plastic smell

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 16 2015 | Verified Purchase

The texture is good, and it does not sting on my sensitive skin - but the plastic smell is so utterly gross I cant use it. Smells like those cheap 80s car perfumes you could buy in a bottle. Ew!

Great for extremely dry and sensitive skin

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 2 2014 | Verified Purchase

This is more a cream than a lotion. It is thick, yellowish in colour and has a strong, I would even say, overwhelming smell. The smell I didn’t like at the beginning, but eventually I got used to it. I’ve got extremely dry and sensitive skin, and this lotion makes it soft, supple and silky. It does leave a film, but sinks into the skin in about 30 minutes. Now I think that it smells pretty from my skin ))) I will definitely repurchase.

very good product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 23 2012 | Verified Purchase

very good product!

Oddly scented, but beautifully moisturizing

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 18 2017 | Verified Purchase

Although the scent when first rubbed in is hardly the sweet and strong vanilla I'm used to smelling as an artificial flavor, the scent begins to smell more like vanilla after about 10 minutes and lasts a couple hours. This noticeably lingering scent is rather nice, and lasts much longer than the geranium. The lotion itself is, like the geranium scented lotion, delightfully moisturizing even in high altitude desert winter, and it keeps me knitting and gardening without feeling like I'm drying out! An excellent product overall, despite my surprise at first at the differently vanilla kind of scent.

Lovely scent

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 18 2012 | Verified Purchase

This product has a lovely scent, and it's very moisturizer. However it uses phenoxyethanol as a preservative, which is not food grade like sodium benzoate. That's why it gets 4 stars. I don't think the scent is natural too.

Love it

Posted by rodeheks on July 30 2014 | Verified Purchase

The lotion is creamy and smells fantastic. I love it!

All good beside bottle

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 22 2013 | Verified Purchase

Great smell, great lotion, but bottle is sooo hard to squeeze!

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 23 2012 | Verified Purchase

This lotion is terrific! It smells great and it softens my skin, but not greasy!!

Good product.

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 7 2017 | Verified Purchase

Okay scent. Only a small amount needed for the whole body.

nice scent & great for dry skin

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 29 2017 | Verified Purchase

good price & nice scent, great for dry skin. i love it oh, the photo shows a cap (flip top or screw top). but it comes with a pump. i prefer a cap (i normally avoid pump bottles -- very hard to use up the last drop) so one star is deducted.

1 2 3 4