Very Nice

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 29, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Absorbs really well, love the smell.

Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 12, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Absorbing fast, and with a mild scent, recommend!

Mmmmmm...it smells so good :D

Posted by Ann-Hanalyza on Mar 07, 2016 | Verified Purchase

If you like roses like me, then you should give this lotion a try. Geranium has a very beautiful floral scent that almost similar to rose. Geranium especially Geranium bourbon has a very nice floral scent and it is one of my favourite essential oil. I'm not sure what type of Geranium essential oil that they used but it's smell very natural. It's absorb and moisturised really well. The only downside is dimethicone as one of their ingredients. I don't like silicone in my skincare/ body product. So minus 1 star.

Smells great, and absorbs quickly

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 02, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This stuff smells great and absorbs quickly. It seems to last quite a while too, and protects against future assaults on the hands. A small amount goes a long way. I have it on my desk at work and use a small it whenever I need a nice-smell pick-me-up, or my hands start to feel a little dry

Good Smell

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 25, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I like the smell very much. The texture is thick but I like it as it absorbs quickly. I use in the office. With Aircon not feeling dry

lovely product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 04, 2017 | Verified Purchase

i like everything about this product, the lotion is moisturizing enough to the hands, without feeling sticky.

Your purchase help to provide education and medical care to children and women in West Africa.

Posted by Sab15 on Jun 11, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Usually I don't use any hand lotion/cream as I really hate the sticky feelings but this is sooo light! It doesn't leave my hands greasy or slick and absorbs very well in just a few rubs! I use it as a body lotion, applying only twice a day is enough to keep my skin moisturized and soft for a whole day. But I don't think it works that well on wintertime, might need to add some oil or just switch to hand cream. The scent was quite strong on the first rub, but don't worry, after few rubs it would turn into a gentle floral scent that you've been looking for, very subtle and pleasant.

LOVE IT!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 04, 2016 | Verified Purchase

i love this hand lotion. i have extremly dry hands especially during the winter when i have to wash dishes i love to wash it in a hot water, and after that my hands are in a terrible condition. this lotion really hidrates them and make them soft. smell is nice to most of the people i know, but to me is a bit too strong and it lasts for a while. all in all i would recomend this product!

love the smell

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 21, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Good

Moisturizing

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 07, 2016 | Verified Purchase

My daughter and I love it .

1 2