Beautiful vanilla scent

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 1 2016 | Verified Purchase

This product is as good as the unscented version with the added benefit of the beautiful vanilla scent. If you like the vanilla scent you'll be very happy with your choice. I am using this product for 3 weeks now and it's really, really good, moisturises really well and smells great! I'll be buying this over and over again! I've been looking around for Shea butter based products for a long time and when I came across these ones from Out of Africa I was so happy! Finally a great product at a great price! Thank you Out of Africa and iHerb people for making this possible.

Soft skin glow! Makes me look and feel younger!

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 16 2017 | Verified Purchase

This is a thick, natural shea butter. You just pick up a wee bit, melt it by rubbing it in your hands, then gently pat it on your face. Let it sit for a couple of minutes on your face (perhaps as you're rubbing it over the rest of your body), then gently buff off the excess with a dry facecloth. Your skin will glow, wrinkles will appear diminished and your skin will feel healthy! Amazing!

great scent

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 6 2016 | Verified Purchase

I think it have the greatest ascent among the other two shea butter from the same brand.. It hard to spread ,thou, I'm ok with this.

Really helpful for dry skin

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 18 2018 | Verified Purchase

I have dry skin sometimes, and occasional eczema, and this cream is fantastic. Makes quite the difference. I have tried a LOT of creams in my time, and this one is fabulous.

Love it! Great stuff and it’s Vegan!

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 7 2018 | Verified Purchase

This body butter smells lovely, earthy and sweet. A lot goes a long way and it doesn’t stay greasy, just really misturising. Have bought this over and over and will continue to. Great vegan product.

good as always

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 30 2017 | Verified Purchase

works like a charm

Out of Africa is the best shea brand to my opinion.

Posted by Celinem on November 28 2017 | Verified Purchase

Great smell, great care. Superb on baby skin.

Rich and pure

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 29 2017 | Verified Purchase

Wonderful! It’s rich and creamy and the scent is nice, although I’d have preferred a slightly milder scent. Still, it’s a beautiful body butter and knowing there’s nothing nasty in it makes it even more wonderful!

Out of Africa, Shea Butter, Vanilla

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 29 2017 | Verified Purchase

Very thick shea butter and the smell is quite nice.

smells delicious

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 2 2017 | Verified Purchase

It moisturizes so well naturally- it's a bit greasy but okay for me since it's very kind to my skin. Sweet and yummy scent is a plus. I will continue using it.

1 2