Beautiful vanilla scent

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 01, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This product is as good as the unscented version with the added benefit of the beautiful vanilla scent. If you like the vanilla scent you'll be very happy with your choice. I am using this product for 3 weeks now and it's really, really good, moisturises really well and smells great! I'll be buying this over and over again! I've been looking around for Shea butter based products for a long time and when I came across these ones from Out of Africa I was so happy! Finally a great product at a great price! Thank you Out of Africa and iHerb people for making this possible.

great scent

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 06, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I think it have the greatest ascent among the other two shea butter from the same brand.. It hard to spread ,thou, I'm ok with this.

Rich and pure

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 29, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Wonderful! It’s rich and creamy and the scent is nice, although I’d have preferred a slightly milder scent. Still, it’s a beautiful body butter and knowing there’s nothing nasty in it makes it even more wonderful!

Out of Africa, Shea Butter, Vanilla

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 29, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Very thick shea butter and the smell is quite nice.

smells delicious

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 02, 2017 | Verified Purchase

It moisturizes so well naturally- it's a bit greasy but okay for me since it's very kind to my skin. Sweet and yummy scent is a plus. I will continue using it.

Soft skin glow! Makes me look and feel younger!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 16, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This is a thick, natural shea butter. You just pick up a wee bit, melt it by rubbing it in your hands, then gently pat it on your face. Let it sit for a couple of minutes on your face (perhaps as you're rubbing it over the rest of your body), then gently buff off the excess with a dry facecloth. Your skin will glow, wrinkles will appear diminished and your skin will feel healthy! Amazing!

WONDERFUL ITEM :)

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 22, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I got it for my son, who has sensitive skin and so far he loves it :) It even helps him with his rashes and dry parts on the body. Smells wonderfully (like a nut aroma) yet isn't too overwhelming.

Best Butter

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 10, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This Is My Favourite Butter Eveeer...I Love It Soooo Much ..it's Super Soft And Smooth..the Vanilla Smell Fantastic ..i Can't Help It ..it's Really Recommend this To All People