Posted by iHerb Customer on June 3 2011 | Verified Purchase

These are great for anyone, but if you have a gluten intolerance like I do, then you'll really appreciate them. They are soft and the taste and texture are the closest to real shortbread that I've had. It's also a bonus that they use agave instead of sugar.

Not the best, but pretty good

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 12 2013 | Verified Purchase

These are pretty good cookies - with a substantial, satisfying texture. I like the fact that this company came up with a recipe that is able to produce satiety after one or two cookies, and doesn't foster a "simple carb"-like craving to overindulge. Other gluten-free cookies can fail in this regard - that is, a reasonable serving can fail to give one a feeling of satisfaction. This company has found adequate substitutes for the "stick to your ribs" quality that gluten apparently provides. However, I admit that after tasting another company's gluten-free shortbread cookies, I have "fallen out of love" with these cookies a little. The flavor of these is a little bland compared to the buttery goodness of the premium shortbread cookies out there. But these are still a nice addition to a rotation of gluten-free treats. These are quality cookies that are fairly economical compared to other gluten-free treats.

My favorite cookie

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 4 2013 | Verified Purchase

I love Pamela's butter shortbread. It tastes like a traditional shortbread, not very sweet but very rich. This cookie has been a favorite of mine and my customer's when I managed a health food store. It was our best seller because it tastes great first and being gluten free is a bonus!!

not very good! , its fine its taste like butter !

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 1 2017 | Verified Purchase

none stars.

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 26 2017 | Verified Purchase

If you like granular, these are fantastic !

Really good and tasty

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 14 2017 | Verified Purchase

A bit soft but you'll learn to love it :)

Wrong texture, wrong flavor!

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 27 2017 | Verified Purchase

Was hoping for shortbread cookies. These were not crisp, but mushy. The texture was very unpalatable - like sawdust. I did not get any buttery, shortbread flavor. These cookies are nothing like shortbreads. Maybe as an all natural cookie this would have been ok, but if you are expecting shortbread, you will be very disappointed.

The worst biscuit I bought

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 28 2017 | Verified Purchase

The taste is sickening, thetexture is very soft and friable and the taste is very fat. I will never uy it again. I even cannot eat it.

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 24 2012 | Verified Purchase

Sorry, they didn't taste anything like the Shortbread I am used to making that is NOT gluten free. Also tasted Stale.