Tastes great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 20, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This is delicious and healthy. It has comes in a large jar, no smell and almost tastes like mayonnaise. You need to put a generous amount for the mayonnaise taste.

Great taste

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 02, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I bought this just to give it a try. Worth it :) nice and tasty. I always use it with my salad. Im on a ketogenic diet so works perfectly. Will probably buy another one soon

Best Mayo Ever!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 10, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Love this Mayo. Tastes great and has the best ingredients. Finally found a product with out nasty oils and preservatives!

Love it!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 27, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Not sure why others find it tastes strange as I think it tastes just like mayo! Very impressed, will definitely continue to buy this.

Outstanding

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 29, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Use as my salad dressing. Healthy and delicious . Absolutely love it as well as the terrific iherb service.

Taste Great

Posted by Szimatkutya on Nov 09, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I really like this mayo. A bit tangy and just right. I really did not like the chipotle version.

Great alternative to regular mayonnaise

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 29, 2017 | Verified Purchase

It's really hard to find mayo without canola or soybean oil, so this was a nice addition to the (very few) alternatives to regular mayo out there. I thought it tastes very much like the conventional type, despite some of the comments about the odd taste. It keeps pretty long in the fridge too, which I can't say the same for homemade mayo. Quite happy with this!