Great taste

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 02, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I bought this just to give it a try. Worth it :) nice and tasty. I always use it with my salad. Im on a ketogenic diet so works perfectly. Will probably buy another one soon

Tastes great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 20, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This is delicious and healthy. It has comes in a large jar, no smell and almost tastes like mayonnaise. You need to put a generous amount for the mayonnaise taste.

Best Mayo Ever!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 10, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Love this Mayo. Tastes great and has the best ingredients. Finally found a product with out nasty oils and preservatives!

Love it!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 27, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Not sure why others find it tastes strange as I think it tastes just like mayo! Very impressed, will definitely continue to buy this.

Outstanding

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 29, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Use as my salad dressing. Healthy and delicious . Absolutely love it as well as the terrific iherb service.

Mayo

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 04, 2018 | Verified Purchase

I've tried the chipoltle and this version both are good. I prefer the regular and I can add flavour to suit my taste separately. I chose the healthier fat option of Avocado oil over other mayo's.

Loved the taste! can't stop buying this mayo

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 03, 2018 | Verified Purchase

I bought this product because of the ingredients list. I love the taste. You can taste the avocado oil but it's not too strong. Amazing product!!

Great paleo mayo!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 18, 2017 | Verified Purchase

It's a great paleo alternative for mayo! Will only be using this mayo for a while to put on my sandwiches.

great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 27, 2017 | Verified Purchase

love the primal kitchen mayonnaise

Taste Great

Posted by Szimatkutya on Nov 09, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I really like this mayo. A bit tangy and just right. I really did not like the chipotle version.

1 2