Delicious Gluten Free "bread" option

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 23 2012 | Verified Purchase

This thin corn cake has flavor, crunch, versatility, and freshness going for it. Using the "original" flavor,I have made open faced tuna sandwiches, melted cheese on them, buttered and put cinnamon sugar on then broiled them for a yummy "cookie". I am certain that others will discover other ways to enjoy this wafer. This is NOT your Styrofoam tasting cracker. This one has lots of flavor!

Posted by parttimehealthyeater on July 13 2017 | Verified Purchase

I love the fact that these corn thins are so low in calories yet satisfying! The taste is superb and goes great with peanut or almond butter!

Real Foods Corn Thins

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 4 2012 | Verified Purchase

I discovered these in New Zealand and LOVED them! Was so happy to find them online. Highly recommend them to those who want a real tasty "cracker". Good with cheese, tuna salad, egg salad or just to eat. They are like potato chips, one is not enough, before you know it you've eaten the entire bag!

rice cakes

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 5 2012 | Verified Purchase

They are absolutely delicious and extremely healthy. They help me stay on my diet.

great snack

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 6 2017 | Verified Purchase

it tastes great even though they're a bit too thin, I feel like they were thicker when I used to order these before

good taste and texture

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 27 2011 | Verified Purchase

not as dry and crumbly as traditional rice cakes. firm enough to spread hummus or nut butter on without breaking. still, a bit crumbly - best to eat on a plate or standing over the sink or counter. good fresh taste, no GMO.

Great taste but broken

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 20 2011 | Verified Purchase

I love these corn thins and was no longer able to find them at my local grocery store so ordered them on line.They are delicious. Only problem is that every package I open has several broken crackers.Unfortunate as I bought a dozen boxes.

my son loves it

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 9 2018 | Verified Purchase

it is safe for eczema kids as snacks, thank you for this products, it is crispy and tasty. When my son is cranky, it acts like comforting food. will buy again.

Amazing with butter

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 3 2018 | Verified Purchase

tastes amazing with some butter

Really delicious -- a staple in our house!

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 27 2017 | Verified Purchase

These corn cakes are so good--light and crispy, the perfect low calories platform for cheese, cold cuts, tuna salad--whatever you like. We love them around here and eat them every day!

1 2 3 4