Good stuff!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 16 2017 | Verified Purchase

I use it for the brushes of oil paintings actually. After cleaning them by oil or turpentine, I clean them with soap or dish washer plus Real Techniques washing plate!! Good stuff!!

Posted by HealthandBeautyGirl on September 29 2016 | Verified Purchase

This is well worth the money! It not only makes cleaning my makeup brushes less of a chore but they are cleaner now that I use this. I cannot recommend it enough if you hate washing your makeup brushes or just want them cleaner

Good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 13 2016 | Verified Purchase

I have tested it for 2 weeks. The brushes cleaning is easier and quicker with the palette. The price is ok. Nevertheless if you want the cleaning to be effective, you needs to buy the RT gel.

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 7 2018 | Verified Purchase

It washed off almost all make up reduced from my brushes . I loved the soap sample that came with it .

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 10 2017 | Verified Purchase

Very good

The best thing to clean your brushes.

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 18 2017 | Verified Purchase

I through all my rubber gloves, matts and all other thing for cleaning of my makeup brushes since I got this tool. It's really convenient and efficient! It's easy to hold in one hand, perfect size and works with any size and kind of makeup brushes. Now, to clean my makeup brushes is much easier! Get it, you'll not regret.

Posted by qitqat on April 16 2017 | Verified Purchase

I initially bought this for my sister but it was love at first sight! Its much bigger than my brush egg and works great in getting gunk and soap out. Fits better so you would clean much faster.

Posted by BrigittaUibo on September 2 2016 | Verified Purchase

This is really helpful with special RT's brush cleansing gel. I'm using them together and it's so easy and quick way to clean all my makeup brushes without making my hands dry and dirty.

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 11 2016 | Verified Purchase

Before I got this palette, I hated deep cleaning my make-up brush it made my hand dry. But now I can clean all of my brush without problem with my hand. :3 i Love it

A bit pricy

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 19 2017 | Verified Purchase

Good product but a bit pricy, effective to clean my brushes though.