AUD

Used to be fantastic - last set not good and iHerb customer service diabolical

Posted by 4616715287013331533 on May 29, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I adore Real techniques brushes - I have them ALL, plus several doubles. They are (or WERE) great quality brushes, cut so precisely, made from soft dense bristles and with lovely handles. I bought a second Core Collection set in May 2013 only to find some brushes with obvious manufacturing faults. I was very surprised and disappointed. Something has clearly gone wrong. Worse than that has been iHerb's total failure to address enquiries about it! I was literally told to email someone else (gee, thanks!) then the nominated department ignored the enquiry totally. They simply would not respond about it at all, no matter how many emails I sent. They took my money, sent a faulty product, and apparently just could not care less! I have to say I am shocked. It's my first black mark against iHerb. Up until now I have been a great fan of iHerb, recommending them to everyone. Now I am issuing warnings instead! :(

Not all the brushes are useful

Posted by 5707674052918144737 on Sep 27, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Not all the brushes are useful , the Pointed Foundation Brush is too small.The Pointed Foundation Brush and the Detailer Brush are not useful I hope this review helpful to you. Please click "YES" !Thank you very much!

Some very good brushes and some others not that nice

Posted by 5546743963817635239 on Feb 20, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I love some brushes of the set and I never use some others : Detailer brush : Never use it! Pointed foundation brush : Far too small for foundation, I never use it! Buffing brush : Love it, one of my favorite brush to apply blush. Contour brush : Can't live without this one anymore, gives you a perfect contour!!

Very cool

Posted by alqadi on Dec 02, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Very cool

Received a different packaging

Posted by 5722432949281212381 on Feb 27, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I received a product of a totally different packaging. The contents were the same, but the handles were of a different colour (it's dark orange instead of the golden-orange we see everywhere) and the case is white which can get dirty verryyyyyy easy. I tried to google why it's this packaging but seems like I'm the only one with access to internet that has this packaging. Unsure of its authencity, whether its limited edition or an old packaging. The brushes work fine, the buffing brush came off a little rough. Overall, was pretty disappointed with the set as the orange looks ugly.

Bristles fall out

Posted by 5222298425767974554 on Feb 21, 2015 | Verified Purchase

this brush set is amazing I loved them all until one brush the buffing brush had heaps of bristles coming out I always used it as my foundation brush for about 3 months and I just can't use it anymore due to the amount of bristles coming out.

Core Collection

Posted by 5165887003605705001 on Oct 10, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I'm rating this 3 stars even though i only use one of the brushes i bought from here, which is the buffing brush, and i absolutely LOVE my buffer brush it is really good for applying powder for your face and under the eyes. But i do not like the concealer brush as i think it is too thin, and the foundation brush just doesn't work for me. I have not and do not use the contour brush.

I like 2/4 brushes and LOVE 1/4

Posted by MiaMor on Feb 11, 2013 | Verified Purchase

The contour brush I LOVE. The face brush is good and so is the smaller brush. The "Foundation" brush is not a foundation brush because of the size but can be used for placing under eye powder.

not good as my expectation

Posted by FreeminderEmi on Feb 16, 2017 | Verified Purchase

brushes are not soft and not easy to blend, not good as my expectation

great!

Posted by 4992848266763568722 on Jan 31, 2017 | Verified Purchase

loved this set, just amazing.