Real vs Fake

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 14, 2016 | Verified Purchase

When I first opened the parcel I was convinced these brushes were fake so I decided to cross check with the Real Techniques website and facebook page. I can safely say they are real but obviously they have had a makeover - bold shiny copper-orange handle, font change, case change as well as a slight variation in the text on the handle.

Makeup brush

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 26, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I love it , it's very soft and easy for beginners

Worth it

Posted by ClorisHou on May 19, 2016 | Verified Purchase

It's the first time I purchase a Realtechniques product and I'm happy with the quality, it's soft and makes puting on makeups more enjoyable, the smallest one is a little bit redundant though, maybe I haven't figured out the best way to use it

Good product

Posted by currency on Sep 15, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Bought this for my sister. She thinks they're okay. Can't say anything more than that.

Decent Quality for Price

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 20, 2015 | Verified Purchase

These brushes are nice and soft, and a decent size for most face shapes. Each of the brushes are decently dense. I had quite some fallout of bristles from the pointed foundation brush after a pre-use wash, but that brush looked pretty dodgy from the start (scratches and marks on the handle). Apparently it's not as useful as the others so whatever, that's cool. I really like the soft-matte ends and the printed names of each brush on the handles. It's pretty stylish. They're not the prettiest brushes ever, but they sure aren't the ugliest either. The case is pretty useful for travelling and throwing quickly into a handbag, although I can't really use it with too many other brushes, or it doesn't close properly. Overall, I'm pretty happy - 4 soft, repurposable brushes and a case for $14.

Good set, but not perfect

Posted by MasksOffMasksOn on Dec 12, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I love Real Techniques brushes, that is why I have all of them, but not all of the are perfect. In this set, I LOVED the contour brush- I honestly think it's the best contouring brush I have, the buffing brush is good too, but for blending cream blushes - I didn't really like it for applying foundation. the Small detailer brush is great for applying lipstick. The only brush I don't care for in this set is the pointed foundation brush - it's too small for applying foundation on the face, it may work for concealer, but it's defiantly not great. ** אני מתה על המברשות של ריל טכניקס, אחרת לא הייתי קונה את כולן :) אבל לא כולן מושלמות. גם הסט הזה אינו מושלם- יש בו כמה הברקות, וכמה אכזבות: מברשת הקונטור נהדרת, בהחלט הטובה ביותר שניסיתי. מברשת הבאפינג חביבה, בעיקר לטשטוש של סומק נוזלי. אני לא חושבת שהיא מוצלחת במיוחד להנחת מייקאפ. המברשת הקטנה טובה להנחת ליפסטיק ולא יותר מזה. המאכזבת ביותר היא מברשת המייקאפ, שהיא פשוט סתמית, ומרגישים שבכלל לא הושקעה בה מחשבה. היא קטנה מדי להנחת מייקאפ על כל הפנים. היא אולי יכולה לשמש להנחת קונסילר, אבל גם אז היא לא מבריקה.

Real Techniques by Samantha Chapman, Your Base/Flawless, Core Collection, 4 Brushes + Case (

Posted by Aprilynne on Nov 24, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I ordered these after using the real techniques powder brush and blush brush, I love the range of brushes and am very happy with the purchase! I get the most use out of the contour and buffing brush, I rarely use the pointed foundation brush and the detailer brush. Very good quality brushes, they are so soft and have no fallout! Very easy to clean due to the synthetic bristles but I was quite disappointed with the stand/ case the brushes came with, though this is not a major problem for me because I store my brushes elsewhere. I still purchased this set at a fraction of the price I would have paid for just of these brushes in store from Australia. Would highly recommend!

value for money

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 15, 2013 | Verified Purchase

good, and value for money

Hate the case.Love the brushes

Posted by doppelganger on Jul 29, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I hate this plastic case, which is completely useless and awful quality but I love the 3 of the 4 brushes. They are amazing and great quality. The foundation one is not that great, but you can find some purpose if you are desperate for a clean brush. I use them daily, I have almost all of them and I'm very pleased.I'm looking forward to some new ones!

Glad to have them :)

Posted by thatswhatshesaid on Jul 05, 2013 | Verified Purchase

These brushes are excellent for the price.