AUD

Super pinceau pour le fond de teint fluide !

Posted by Audrey on Feb 18, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Alors celui là au départ, je ne savais pas quoi en faire ! Je l'ai commandé, pensant qu'il serait une sorte de jumeau du "buffing brush", histoire d'en avoir 2. Il se trouve qu'il est bien plus petit et plus dense. Je l'ai testé pour le blush crème, pas mal... Mais je n'ai jamais osé le testé pour un fond de teint fluide, le trouvant trop petit pour ça. Grossière erreur ! Maintenant que j'ai tenté la pose du fond de teint avec, je le trouve meilleur encore que le buffing brush : pas de traces, bien dense, étale bien, évite les paquets... Bref je l'adore ! Sinon les poils sont doux, il ne les perd pas et ne souffre pas des lavages ! N'hésitez plus ;p

possibly the best

Posted by 4777729013472266914 on May 19, 2012 | Verified Purchase

completely packed in recyclable plastic, that holds the brush very well preventing damages during transport. Unpacking it is quite easy as well. high quality, dense and soft bristles. I also like the self standing handle, which can be very appropriate in occasion. now the best part: it performs like a dream! It really creates a beautiful complexion, whether you apply one or many layers of foundation. It doesn't absorb too much product. The size and round shape are great for application under eyes and on sides of the nose, and especially for blending. I had some issues with a cleansing system a few days ago and got dry patches on my cheeks for sometime, but this brush performed well even on my problematic skin.

Flawless!!!

Posted by Olyavy on Mar 21, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This brush is absolutley flawledd for me!TI use it to apply the foundation or BB cream.It so easy to clean and so comfortable to work with.I love almost all the brushes from RT that I have:0 Totally reccomended If my review was useful for you ,please push the YEs button thank you for reading

Excellent tool and a great makeup essential for beginners!

Posted by 5351517416161308527 on Feb 07, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I've always dreaded using liquid foundation and until I turned 20 a couple of months ago I could count the number of times I'd wore liquid foundation on one hand. Unfortunately I had an awful cystic acne breakout from trying the OCM and even though my skin still breaks out, the worst aftermath from that experience is the horrible scars all over my face. Powder or going bare is just not an option any more but if the only alternative was smearing liquid foundation with my fingers or some inadequate brush that would leave my face all cakey and streaky I would probably pass altogether and sometimes just avoid going out if there was really harsh sunlight outside since the powder and concealer just wouldn't cut it. Thanks to this brush applying foundation has become a real breeze and I finally understand why so many people use it! I feel like this brush helps both my foundation and concealer to blend in nicely in to my skin and also quickens up the whole process since stippling it onto my face from the back off my hand only takes at tops 3 minutes compared to the mess I used to go through before. Really happy with my purchase and recommend this to everyone!

Nothing special

Posted by Reviewer1503049 on Aug 12, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Did not like it a lot. It has a good price, but did not work with my liquid foundation - leaves line/strikes on my face (Sigma kabuki brush works much better for me). It seems to be a little bit harsh to the skin of my face

Amazing!!

Posted by Reviewer2409525 on Nov 16, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I have been a Beautician for over 25 years and you will not in my opinion find brushes as good as the Real Techniques brushes.I would be totally lost without them now and because of iHerb's amazing prices i have been able to buy a few sets of each and always make sure i have extra of the singles stashed in my large make-up kit as i NEVER want to misplace or lose one .Don't hesitate for a second if you are considering buying any of the Real Techniques brushes.You will not regret it for a second!Thanks so much iHerb for your amazing prices, if it wasn't for you i would be paying over $40.00 Australian for each brush set and around about $18 to $22 for the single brushes.Thank goodness i found your site! xx

Absolutely perfect brush

Posted by NelDXB on Jan 07, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Liquid Foundation or powder foundation - you choose - or even cream cake foundation, it will do perfect. i absolutely love it. easy washing, fast drying, keep shape... light weight - easy grip... Dior Nude, Estee Lauder double wear, Givenchy Mister Matt, what ever it is just perfect, no more stupid lines, just perfectly finished foundation...

Amazing brushes

Posted by 5573050787819205872 on Aug 16, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I absolutely adore these brushes! They are by far my favourite. I live in Australia and Priceline has just started stocking them, but their prices are through the roof, am recommending iherb.com to all my friends to as the prices are so good and shipping SO fast!

Like!

Posted by DenaerisTargaryen on Aug 06, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This brush is dense, the size is small enough for a precise application but big enough to apply enough product fast. Good precision tool, not too soft. It is not a fluffy brush.

Great Brush

Posted by 5312847074906515744 on Feb 16, 2013 | Verified Purchase

After reading many reviews extolling the virtues of this brush, I finally found out how to purchase in Canada. It's soft, dense and perfect for applying cream blush, powder or liquid foundation. One of my favorite brushes !