Never Received

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 20, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I have been waiting weeks for these brushes. iHerb are ignoring emails and will not communicate with me or refund me, despite the fact I spent $60 on various brushes. I'd advise you to avoid this company like the plague. I will now be taking up claims will DHL and reporting the company to trading standards. Unacceptable.

Disappointed!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 04, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I was excited for this brush are Real Techniques in general, but it's not good. It sheds like crazy and it's too dense to be cleaned properly. I might have gotten a faulty one but I also purchased the setting brush and neither that is something I would recommend.

bad.They dont send me my products and dont refund my money back.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 14, 2013 | Verified Purchase

bad.They dont send me my products and dont refund my money back.

I didn't receive anything :(

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 06, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I didn't receive anything :(

Sheds!

Posted by Jolanta on Aug 15, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Didn't like it, lefts stripes on my face and the application wasn't even, and it sheds!

THERE'S STAIN ON THE BRUSH!!!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 03, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I really feel bad for not being able to rate zero stars. There's a yellow stain on the brush! I thought it was just dust but I can't wash it off!!!! The stain is liquidy!!! I've already washed it so I know I may not refund, but I'm not using it. It reminds me of my last purchase of the four rt sponges... They both got dents on their flat surfaces.. My bad, I should've learned from that.. Now I there goes my money and my faith in iherb forever:(

I haven't got it

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 24, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I haven't got it yet

Very disappointed

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 20, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I own many brushes from Real Techniques, and none of my other RT brushes have ever shed a single hair. But this one sheds like crazy, I can´t use this! I am very disappointed.

Do not recommend

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 11, 2017 | Verified Purchase

The brush started to fall apart very soon, basically on the third use. Might have been a bad batch of brushes of something. My powder brush on the other hand is very good.

מברשת נוראית, לא מומלצת בכלל, שורטת שורטת שורטת. לא רכה.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 14, 2016 | Verified Purchase

אל תפתחו ציפיות, מברשת קשה ושורטת. נקודה.

1 2