Nothing special

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 12 2012 | Verified Purchase

Did not like it a lot. It has a good price, but did not work with my liquid foundation - leaves line/strikes on my face (Sigma kabuki brush works much better for me). It seems to be a little bit harsh to the skin of my face

Nah

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 29 2017 | Verified Purchase

I prefer the stippling brush and a beauty blender for applying foundation, they give a much more natural and flawless finish. I did half my face with this and the other half with the stippling brush and there is quite a difference-immediately regretted buying this. I think the reason this is their "best selling brush" is because of the appeal of the name. Honestly nothing great-i can see it working with cream contour though but not for foundation. This brush gives a decent result but i would only use it if i lost my favoured brushes.

I really love this brush but...

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 25 2016 | Verified Purchase

I really want this brush so much but when I got it , Its make me feel disappointed about a quality because I found a scratch on my brush handle. I don't know why how it happened on product. so I really really disappointed.

Nothing special

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 26 2015 | Verified Purchase

I don't use it at all. It's not very soft...nothing special. Ecotools buffing brush is better and cheaper.. isn't worth the hype

Not That Much,

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 31 2018 | Verified Purchase

It’s ok

Very Old Products

Posted by wanwisa on June 30 2017 | Verified Purchase

The box is full of scratches

Not soft

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 14 2017 | Verified Purchase

Not comfy

tingled

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 6 2017 | Verified Purchase

and it got bad smell

disappointment

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 5 2016 | Verified Purchase

I love real techniques brushes. I have mist of their face collection and I never get to this one, because the other brushes I have are better. it is very very similar for the pink contour brush, that's why I don't find a point in using this one ever.

I wasn't thrilled...

Posted by Rosie-Posie on June 3 2016 | Verified Purchase

I know this is a HG for many girls out there, but I wasn't impressed with this brush. For me the RT buffing brush is much better than this one.

1 2