AUD

cute

Posted by 5390589756384592744 on Aug 04, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Very small and light. Smaller than your palm which is nice to fit in your makeup purse:) Love it! Though the foundation brush is too small n thin for foundation application, I use it as a highlighter brush.

Una tontería de brochitas absurdas

Posted by Evandy on Jul 23, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Son demasiado pequeñas incluso para su uso especificado. Sólo valen para pequeñísimas zonas del rostro, como ojeras, granitos, ojos... La de colorete podría ser útil para coloretes en crema.

Littlest brush is an awesome concealer brush

Posted by 4616715287013331533 on Oct 15, 2014 | Verified Purchase

See that tiny purple brush? Well it just won my personal prize for all time best ever under-eye concealer brush! I have so many so-called concealer brushes. Most are too tiny and firm so they streak; others are too huge and I don't know how anyone applies concealer neatly with them. This is the Goldilocks brush - it's just right! I get a smooth and darn near perfect result. It's small enough to be precise, but soft and dense enough to pick up product and lay it down smoothly. I don't know what to do with the middle sized brush. I haven't even tried the largest one. And I don't care. I'm going to buy a second set just to have a spare of that little purple gem. Oh, and they are all the usual RT quality. Nicely made, soft, perfect really.

Mini version!

Posted by 5594954672288670100 on Jun 09, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I love travelling size things. Brushes are one of them! It's hard to find a mini size brushes! All of them are useable!

Smaller than expected

Posted by 4662020021613151678 on Aug 09, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Brushes where smaller than expected but very high quality for the price and use them in my handbag and incase of emergency brushes and have ordered all the full size of the brushes ! Worth the money very high quality !

Great

Posted by Magitt on Jul 10, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Amazing brushes. I use every day blush brush. They are small and are great for my bag.Amazing quality.I recommend.

Perfect for traveling

Posted by 5203733270990926121 on Sep 04, 2014 | Verified Purchase

The brushes are soft and alow makeup to look nice on the skin. The set is perfect for traveling!

Great cheap products

Posted by 5458231126782960562 on Sep 07, 2015 | Verified Purchase

This is really good set, i like foundation brush the most. 4 stars just because of package, it will be better if there is something like little dust bag

so Cute

Posted by ReevaBlog on Nov 01, 2015 | Verified Purchase

i like it it's small and cute .. not like how i thought but it's good

great!too small

Posted by 5090902375351662276 on Oct 07, 2016 | Verified Purchase

too small to hold, but it is very convenient to bring out