AUD

Great brushes, high quality, very soft and easy to use

Posted by coupon-code-VIL429 on Apr 04, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I trully love those brushes, I have tried many other brands before and think this one is the best, they are big enough so you can handle them easilly plus I love the design and the softness of the bristles.

I Love The MultiTask Brush

Posted by lillysbeautyspot on Jun 25, 2013 | Verified Purchase

The Shading and MultiTask Brushes in this set are amazing and feel as though the MultiTask Brush could've been sold as a single brush as well as the Purple one (perfect for blending BTW). The foundation brush is great also however I do not use foundation brushes for foundations (if that makes sense? I use buffing brushes instead). I would recommend this set to others and if you haven't tried any Real Techniques Brushes/Sets this would be a good set to try as you get a feel of the quality of the brushes =)

Good enough

Posted by 5541337824266298087 on Nov 06, 2012 | Verified Purchase

The powder and blush brush is good. The eye shadow very good, big enough for a good aplicattion. The only con is the foundation brush. In my opinion is too harsh and bristly for my sensitive skin. Instead I use just for creamy blushes so I do not dirt my fingers. I would take on two of them for travelling.

Incredible Makeup Brushes! Very soft and durable.

Posted by MGG-ThreeTwoFour on Aug 01, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I love the brushes! They are very soft, which is important for the application of the products and the touch on the skin. I am a pro makeup artist and use brushes every day. I am washing them frequently and they look like new after every wash. That is the main reason I switched to Real Techniques from other pro brushes(which started loosing hair and became dry after a few washes). I also get great feedback from my clients when using Real Techniques, they notice the difference and say that these brushes feel softer than others. I got all the brushes from Real Techniques and recommend them to all my clients. I can't believe I spent so much before on less quality brushes, Real techniques are affordable and great quality. ** For new customers of iHerb, please also visit my page for more product reviews **

Love this!

Posted by bliurblog on Jul 01, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I love the entire range of these brushes. I own mostly of them and I think they're absolutely fantastic and very good value for the price.

Ok

Posted by 4851760256732302144 on Oct 23, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Ok

Encantada

Posted by Elisabb on Jul 13, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Como todas las brochas de Real Techniques, me encantan!!!

Génois

Posted by 5042607901778593815 on Jul 21, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Absolutely great brushes! I recommand

Mécontente

Posted by 5273055119019208289 on Nov 26, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Je n'ai toujours pas recu ma commande c'est inadmissible je demande le remboursement immédiat cela fait plus d'1 mois et demi voir 2 mois que j'ai commander ! Je suis très mécontente du suivie de commande !

Really good!!

Posted by Reviewer1496700 on Mar 27, 2012 | Verified Purchase

The only reason I do not give this set 5 stars, is that I am not a very big fan of the "essential foundation brush" - but that's just me perhaps. It's just that I found I use more product when using this than with a stippling brush. It's very good for concealer though ;) The Multi Task Brush is amazing - for powder, blush, contour - I've used it for all of the above, and it's great :) I have both used the Domed Shadow Brush for padding on colour, for under-eye-lining, blending, highlighting - and it works great at everything. Main thing about alle these brushes are, that they feel sooooo soft and dense :D And even after washing the all, I have only detected 1 stray hair - no shedding!! :D :D And the panoramic case is really good and well thought out. All in all - good on ya', Sam!