parece hacer su trabajo.

Posted by ROSSITA on November 19 2013 | Verified Purchase

Lo he usado desde casi un mes y me ha gustado bastante, el pelo me crece rápido. Clica en Sí, si te ha sido de ayuda esta opinión y mira más opiniones en mi cuenta

Super!

Posted by shanesda on June 14 2014 | Verified Purchase

I was a bit skeptical if I should buy this one or the one from the more famous brand. It turns out I did choose the right one. What I really like about this product is the tablets are very small and easy to swallow. It doesn't hurt my stomach or make me feel jittery. In 2 weeks, I notice my hair grow faster and stronger. My skin tone looks more even. I didn't notice any difference on my nails because they're already strong.

excellent/ отличные

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 18 2015 | Verified Purchase

I purchased two different products: Sundown and Maxi-Hair Country Life. Pros 1. Adequate size compared to Maxi-Hair Country Life. These are easy to swallow. 2. Real pills, not capsules. 3. No strange smell compared to Maxi-Hair Country Life. 4. Real change in condition of my nails in a month! Strong, no chipping. cons no Highly recommend))) Купила витамины для волос и ногтей у двух производителей: Sundown и Maxi-Hair Country Life. Плюсы Сандаун: 1. адекватный размер пилюли по сравнению с МHCL. Сандаун легко проглотить. 2. это реально таблетки, не капсулы. 3. нет странного запаха, как у MHCL. 4. реальный результат через месяц - ногти стали намного плотнее, не слоятся, растут. Минусов не увидела. Рекомендую))).

The women's best friend.

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 21 2011 | Verified Purchase

My wife is loving, her hair stopped falling and are shining brighter. Due to the short time of use can not make a more accurate assessment, but for now is taking the job. I recommend it

Doesn't help me at all!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 1 2015 | Verified Purchase

i can't feel change in my hair, and my nails even more often break. won't buy again.

I love it!Got this for my hair

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 23 2017 | Verified Purchase

Short review: my nails are terrible,soft and splitting all the time ,my hair dry on the ends and doesn't grow at all. I was taking this vitamins for 2 month now,just bought 3rd one .What I have noticed my hair finally started growing!! I love it .But my nails still bad .( sorry for English,not native)

"Buen producto".

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 27 2014 | Verified Purchase

Llevo tomando estas pastillas durante algún tiempo y a mi la verdad es que me van muy bien, noto que se me cae menos el pelo, y que crece con más vitalidad y fuerza. Son algo grandes las pastillas, pero se pueden tragar bien. Se las recomiendo a todo el mundo.

2nd bottle

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 30 2016 | Verified Purchase

seen a difference in my eyelashes being fuller and longer. skin and nails no diff.

Rexall Sundown Naturals, Hair, Skin & Nails, 120 Caplets

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 2 2016 | Verified Purchase

Very fast delivery send to Singapore, received within one week. No started to consume the supplement, so not much to comment on the product.

Good price, nice product