Why is the box so big?

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 18, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Very nice and fragrant tea. The box could easily hold double the quantity of tea, which I don't find too nice. At least the tea is good...

good brand

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 15, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Rishi is a good trusted name in tea and the loose tea is organice which is important to me. Jasmine is my favorite tea which I have every day.

Great Loose Leaf Tea

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 02, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This is the first loose leaf tea I have ordered from iHerb. I normally order tea in bags. This jasmine tea is wonderful...love the taste and the packaging!

love it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 25, 2012 | Verified Purchase

great taste, like it

My Favorite Tea

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 15, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I have enjoyed this tea for several years. I have never tasted better. Thank you Iherb for carrying this product now. I love one-stop shopping.

My favorite tea ever!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 16, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I love this fragrant tea. I also noticed with the jasmine added that it has contributed to a leaner tummy.

Just what I needed!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 29, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I’ve been searching for a high quality, delicious jasmine tea. I’ve finally found it! It’s wonderful!

High quality tea

Posted by greenandclean on Jan 15, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Rishi provides high quality tea. Love their range of green teas. The fragrance of this tea is just divine. A bit pricey, but will probably order again. I mix the tea with some drops lemon juice, let it chill and drink it as a super healthy iced tea.

Best Jasmine Green Tea!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 03, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This is my favorite jasmine tea that I have ever had. Some are too weak. This one has a strong jasmine aroma and taste. Excellent! I realized that there is no way I am going to get 36 cups of tea using 1 TB per 8 ounces as advertised. That disappoints me. I have cut back on the amount I use per cup as this is pricey for me. I bought the loose tea instead of the bags to save money.

Excellent tea

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 12, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Once you try it, you will not be able to go back to tea bags

1 2 3