Great smell, nice texture, absorbs fast and it is effective.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 08, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I re-purchased the 2 big bottle deal, that says a lot. I am very pleased with this product, my husband who had cronic pain in his wrist and little finger (because he works too much with the computer mouse) love this cream, it helped him directly, it has a nice smell, and it doesn't leave the skin feeling greasy, absorbs fast and it is very effective. If you are unsure go to Tester/try out size and buy the little one as I did, I am sure you are (like me) going to come back and order the 2 bottle deal.

Works quite well!

Posted by Cymriccat on Dec 09, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Worked surprisingly well and absorbed fast, eased the pain and contributed to reduction of inflammation quickly. Faster than Dr. C's bone and tissue oil and slightly lesson the pain aspect. Try this out in the 2oz size and see for yourself!

Winner

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 02, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I have a knee that swells quite a bit, and this does work in taking the swelling down. It also has a very pleasant aroma and I would definitely purchase again

Very positively surprised

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 09, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I got this as a trial, and honestly, didn't expect much. What wasn't my surprise when I started using it. It is so effective, so very good, and just a bit goes a long way. It helped in scratches, burns and sores. And what's even better, it works fast, such as I didn't need to use it more than once or twice to notice a difference. I'm totally pleased with my purchase (best trial ever) and will definitely get more once this one is finished, which should take a while considering how little of it you need to use to see the results.

Try it for ezcema!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 04, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I'm suffering from pretty serious atopic skin that flares up at times to some serious psosarislike dermatitis. Been batteling one of my worst to dates the last months and nothing really seems to be working (cortisone etc). Happened across a trial of this while shopping for some other stuff and decided to try it out since most ezcmas are nothing but inflammation in the skin anyways. Quite amazingly the skin redness/ichyness got way better after first try and skin isn't really as dry either. Not sure if the results will be as good long term but for now it's better then it's been in weeks. Gonna send for a bigger bottle now and see if this holds up. Definatly worth a try if you have problem getting rid of skin flareups like I did. Just keep in mind this particular product doesn't seem to be made for ezcema per se, although all ingredients (Aloe, shea, seasam, chamomille, comfrey, grapeseed, E, B5 and so on..) seem to be pretty standard in most ezcema "natural" creams in one form or another. But do try it with care, most of us ezcema-types have some sort of allergies so be careful. Probably wouldn't use it around eyes, broken skin etc without some careful testing first. Good luck!

Work Well

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 21, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I used this and shared it with my parents. Quite amazingly we find it works well for our backache and muscle ache. Absorb fast and easy to apply. However, the bottle is hard and it is not easy to squeeze out the lotion. Will buy the big size.

Rix Healing Lotion

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 14, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Works really well! My only complaint really is that I am not too keen on the scent. I add a drop of Frankincense essential oil with each use to make it smell better.

Healing lotion very good

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 04, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Herbla healing lotion helped fixed a small cut on my hand without stinging so would recommend.

good smell, and think it works

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 30, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I got some "wood mans" hands so I use it to fix my dry and broken skin. so far it works nice with normal silicon hand cream

Yup