I use it with shea butter

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 9 2014 | Verified Purchase

I mix this oil with shea butter, then use the mixture as an eye cream and nourishing cream. the reason why I don't use the oil as it is, I hate this bottle(I dropped 2 times, and spilled a lot.), and I happened to use this oil too much, so I had to buy a lot(I used 8 drops a day). So I came up with an IDEA to use it with shea butter. It nourishes my skin better, my under eye became brighter. the Ideal Ratio of oil to shea butter is 1 oil to 2 butter. I tried several version, but this ratio fits me the best. It's not liquid, so you can carry it without worrying about spilling it, and It's easily melted on body temperature.

Posted by SHL-FiveSevenTwo on September 22 2014 | Verified Purchase

Work great to reduce marks on my face after 2-3 weeks. Recommend. ** For new customers of iHerb,please also visit my page for more product reviews **

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 1 2014 | Verified Purchase

Highly recommend to those have acne skin, it really works for the acne and reduce the scars.

Feels great

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 20 2013 | Verified Purchase

I don't know if I look younger ... yet. (I'm an eternal optimist; I'm sure it's just a matter of time before I do.) I do know I love how soft it makes my skin feel. The only reason I gave it 4 stars is because I don't know if it's made a difference (yet!) in my wrinkles.

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 17 2014 | Verified Purchase

Smell a bit weird but believe me, I applied it over night and amazing result on the next morning .

Not bad

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 10 2015 | Verified Purchase

Feels oily but works well in dealing with my pimples on face and back

Posted by HealthandBeautyGirl on November 25 2013 | Verified Purchase

This bottle is a great value. I add it to my moisturizer after applying serum and it absorbs well. I hear so many benefits from use of this oil so I will continue to use for anti-aging benefits and to control acne.. much cheaper than most vitamin c serums on the market and more benefits. SEE MY PAGE IF NEW TO IHERB!

good to calm Red Skin syndrome

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 13 2017 | Verified Purchase

this is my third bottle of the product. firstly tried this to calm my crazy skin with eczema and red skin syndrome, and it worked. now I am gradually healing, so I use less amount of the oil though still mix it in the lotion every day.

A great oil

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 18 2017 | Verified Purchase

It was highly recommended by a friend who got it here by chance. And it turned out to be a great one for me too. Luckily I bought two bottles. The oil is very light and seeps into the skin easily. The color is orange, but it is natural. I usually have pimples. And people have problematic skin will know that it is very tempting to "work on" your pimples. Usually this will make the skin worse and it will look red the next day. BUT, with this oil, my skin still looks quite calm even I did sth that I shouldn't have done to my skin the night before. So the anti-inflammatory property of this natural baby is quite strong. I also made a cream using this oil as the base. It is also working quite well. I will highly recommend this oil to any friend. However, when you are using it, don't be greedy. Just use a few drops for the whole face. Oils tend to work better when the amount is just right. Otherwise, your face will be too greasy.

Very good