A very good, soft cleanser

Posted by ShokoFlomel on March 10 2014 | Verified Purchase

This cleanser is wonderful. It purifies skin very gently leaving your face clean and soft. It doesn't dry skin in the least. The cleanser looks like gel with particles but particles don't scratch skin. This stuff is ideal for me. It does its job well, well-designed for usage as you just press on the top and get the amount of stuff you need.

Posted by doppelganger on August 23 2013 | Verified Purchase

It is a non-drying,of a gel/yogurt consistency product.The beads are not rought and you get a good cleanse.I use it in the morning and I very much enjoy the fresh,energising smell!

Excelent product

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 2 2013 | Verified Purchase

This Facial cleanser is very effective. Great to clean all your makeup and for gently exfoliating. I wear it everyday and haven't had a problem. Plus you save money because you don't have to buy an exfoliator. (Avoid using it in the eye area).

Fantastic Facial Cleanser

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 11 2014 | Verified Purchase

Removes makeup like a dream yet very gentle on the skin. Absolutely adore this product!

Facial cleanser

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 16 2013 | Verified Purchase

This not too foaming cleanser removes light makeup as stated. It didn't dry out my skin. I liked it!

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 27 2012 | Verified Purchase

Best cleanser for me

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 6 2017 | Verified Purchase

Doesn't dry out my skin. I like the gentle polishing to clean my face.

Mild but effective

Posted by LovelyHoney on May 16 2014 | Verified Purchase

I really love this cleanser, it is so mild that it doesn't strip the skin natural oils, but cleanses so good. The scent is very citrusy, like fresh oranges, it also has a little bit of small exfoliating particles, but it isn't harsh. I even rub some around my eyes and it doesn't irritate them. I simply love it!

Might as well use water

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 25 2014 | Verified Purchase

Waste of $

Love It

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 5 2018 | Verified Purchase

This product is amazing for the skin on my face! Balancing, cleansing while also moisturizing

1 2 3