didnt' do anything...

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 29, 2012 | Verified Purchase

i like how it absorbs so fast into my skin but didn't do anything to my skin.

pleased

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 19, 2017 | Verified Purchase

very pleased

Great product!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 21, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I am a hot yoga teacher, constantly have problems with dehyration or breakouts if i don't clean up probably. I use the product in mornings and at nights, it keeps my skins refreshed in the mornings and less breakouts now!

great for mixed mature skin

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 13, 2015 | Verified Purchase

great for mature mixed skin, during the summer or mild weather, non clogging if I wear it without other face creams, no overwheleming scent which is perfect! will buy again!

Beautiful serum

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 05, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I used it for quite long times. This is helps my eyes area there are not much wrinkles and quite enough moisture

Great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 30, 2016 | Verified Purchase

My friend love this product.

Light, hydrating.

Posted by DesertLiving on Aug 02, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Very nice serum. Light and soaks into skin well. I think all skin types would do well with this product.

Nice, But Not For That Price

Posted by maktub on Nov 12, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Price and longevity are what mostly caused me to give this product a low rating. It just didn't last long enough to be worth the price I paid (or more accurately, would have to pay if I repeat ordered). As to function, I used the soap that goes with this serum and perhaps that is why I didn't notice any dramatic results. The soap does so much for my skin on its own that it would be hard to notice any more. However, I can say that the smell was good, for me and I noticed that after usage, my skin did feel more moist and plumper.

Great for after waxing or chemical peels

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 16, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Excellent for neutralizing skin after a wax or chemical peel. Bring's your skin back to its natural state. Used in conjunction with facial soap or daily facial cleaner. Apply oil then wait 2 minutes and then apply surum. Moisturize as usual. Skin will look and feel beautiful all day

Great Product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 15, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I used it on my face and neck at night and my skin was in good condition when I wake up in the next morning.

1 2