BAD LINGERING SCENT

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 09, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I wanted to like this product, and I'm writing as a person who enjoys scents, not as someone who insists on unscented. Though it seems to moisturize reasonably well and may be very healthy, this cream has a very pronounced unpleasant scent that doesn't go away. I wish I could put words to what it smells like, but I can't. Someone said it has a faint smell of honey. I don't think of it that way. Medicinal smell, perhaps. I had to give it such a low rating because I find the smell so off-putting that I won't even use the tube that I ordered.

Great product

Posted by beautycare on Oct 13, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This is a great hand cream, it is very moisturizing and it has no smell. I love that it has no smell, because that means no perfume and other unnecessary chemicals. Click on my username for more reviews! If you thought that this review was helpful please feel free to press the 'yes' button.

Terrible

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 29, 2015 | Verified Purchase

It really stinks and it doesn't moisturize well enough. It leaves a thin film on your skin and makes hands somewhat sticky. I bought it for $1, but even that is much too expensive for such a bad product.

Sara Bees Manuka Honey Hand Cream

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 12, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This is HORRIBLE..IT SMELLS ROTTEN! IS NOW BURNING MY SKIN! HAVE TO THROW THIS AWAY AND WASH! Please refund my money spent on this... I won't ever buy another "special"!

Terrible product.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 25, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I should have believed the other reviewers, it smells really bad and it's watery, they probably use rancid products to make it, doesn't even deserve 1 star.

Moisturizing for sensitive skin

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 28, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Great standard hand cream for my sensitive skin. Has a faint smell of honey and doesn't feel too sticky once applied. Great price too! Will repurchase.

I regret buying it.

Posted by Nimazaki on Nov 08, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I thought it's good that it's unscented which means it's natural. At first the it smelled like expired cosmetics but I thought well, it's okay. But a few days later, for some reason the smell changed into something gross, it now smells like baby barf! so I had to mix it with a scented lotion that I have.

oooo i like it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 27, 2013 | Verified Purchase

even my kitty cat likes it...she licks my hands now....I am ordering it again. I use it on my face too.

just nothing !

Posted by vafa33 on Jan 31, 2015 | Verified Purchase

no any effect and also smells odd

smells like mold

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 09, 2016 | Verified Purchase

it may be a pretty good moisturizer but it smells awfull. i will not buy again,