AUD

Moisturizing

Posted by Cressie on Jul 17, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I like this lip balm even though it smells and tastes quite bad. It is really moisturizing and I hope it works in cold winter days also. :)

A good one

Posted by 5633386612475883501 on Mar 12, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I probably tried just about every scent and type of Sierra Bees lip balms, so I said I'll give the unflavoured a go as well. I like how subtle the smell is. And I think it is one of the better ones for the lips they have, it is in fact moisturizing. I am a fan of these also because they are tiny, they fit everyone, and at the same time the cap stays on no matter what (a trouble I had with some other lip balm brands always was, that the cap fell of and ruined the lip balm).

satisfied

Posted by 4814194914437937821 on Feb 16, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Like this, especially the ingredients. Too bad it doesn't have a flavor like mint. I bought this one specifically because of the superb, clean ingredients, as compared to others in the same line with flavors. Will order it again, better even than Berts Bees!

No better value for the money

Posted by 5506400924355035506 on Apr 26, 2015 | Verified Purchase

This is a great lip balm brand, it's smooth without being waxy. This is a great choice if you like unflavored. The other "flavors" don't really have a strong taste, more smell, but this one is great. Enjoy.

Not bad at all

Posted by 5545168419397036176 on Apr 28, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Apart from the strong olive oil smell/taste, I really really like this product!

Girlfriend-approved

Posted by 5732163591057895972 on Feb 03, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I gave this balm to my boyfriend because he wanted an unscented lip balm, so as you can imagine, it was difficult to have enough feedback but he is pretty happy with it (thought the bees on the tube were not exactly manly, though). Cheap, fun and apparently efficient.

Gritty, like sanding your lips

Posted by Reviewer3030776 on Mar 25, 2016 | Verified Purchase

The processing of the pack I received left the texture gritty, chunky, and sandy. Once the product is put on the lips, it does melt and does soften the lips, but the application is VERY abrasive. Hopefully future batches have better quality controls to make sure that the texture is closer to something that you would actually like to put on your lips.

Perfect

Posted by 4711368082632100935 on Mar 17, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Smooth. Creamy. Rich. Goes on nicely and works as well as any more expensive brands I've tried. If not better than some. Great price and no artificial flavors slopped all over your lips. Will certainly buy again when I run out. Which will be a while. 8 sticks at this price is amazing!

The best

Posted by 4690989256720444075 on Mar 12, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I love all the lip balms from Sierra Bees, but this is definitely the best. There is no smell or taste, and the texture is perfect. And they are much better than all the other more expensive lip balms I've tried before.

Awesome Lip Balm!

Posted by 5472081991300176047 on Mar 26, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I tried all Sierra Bees lip balm and this one is my favorite! Very moisturizing, amazing organic ingredients. I just wish it had a little bit of scent.