satisfied

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 16 2015 | Verified Purchase

Like this, especially the ingredients. Too bad it doesn't have a flavor like mint. I bought this one specifically because of the superb, clean ingredients, as compared to others in the same line with flavors. Will order it again, better even than Berts Bees!

Not bad at all

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 28 2015 | Verified Purchase

Apart from the strong olive oil smell/taste, I really really like this product!

Moisturizing

Posted by Cressie on July 17 2015 | Verified Purchase

I like this lip balm even though it smells and tastes quite bad. It is really moisturizing and I hope it works in cold winter days also. :)

A good one

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 12 2015 | Verified Purchase

I probably tried just about every scent and type of Sierra Bees lip balms, so I said I'll give the unflavoured a go as well. I like how subtle the smell is. And I think it is one of the better ones for the lips they have, it is in fact moisturizing. I am a fan of these also because they are tiny, they fit everyone, and at the same time the cap stays on no matter what (a trouble I had with some other lip balm brands always was, that the cap fell of and ruined the lip balm).

Gritty, like sanding your lips

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 25 2016 | Verified Purchase

The processing of the pack I received left the texture gritty, chunky, and sandy. Once the product is put on the lips, it does melt and does soften the lips, but the application is VERY abrasive. Hopefully future batches have better quality controls to make sure that the texture is closer to something that you would actually like to put on your lips.

Do not like them

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 18 2016 | Verified Purchase

I really did not like them at all. Had a funny thin greasy feeling and a horrible taste <➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖> 12/21/2017 NOTE FROM THE MANUFACTURER: Thank you for your review. We are very sorry to hear that you are not satisfied. We understand that taste and texture preference is highly personal. Our goal was to create very simply made lip balms and we offer a variety of other flavors.

No better value for the money

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 26 2015 | Verified Purchase

This is a great lip balm brand, it's smooth without being waxy. This is a great choice if you like unflavored. The other "flavors" don't really have a strong taste, more smell, but this one is great. Enjoy.

Girlfriend-approved

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 3 2015 | Verified Purchase

I gave this balm to my boyfriend because he wanted an unscented lip balm, so as you can imagine, it was difficult to have enough feedback but he is pretty happy with it (thought the bees on the tube were not exactly manly, though). Cheap, fun and apparently efficient.

I CAN'T STOP PUTTING IT ON MY LIPS

Posted by JKashkay on December 14 2017 | Verified Purchase

8 amazing chopsticks for this price is astonishing. As soon as you put it on your lips, you can feel all the natural oils covering the dry skin of your lips. After a minute or two, you can see how part of the product softened your lips. Most of my friends took one and everyone is asking me where I got them. Far better than some overpriced lip balm.

Perfect

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 17 2016 | Verified Purchase

Smooth. Creamy. Rich. Goes on nicely and works as well as any more expensive brands I've tried. If not better than some. Great price and no artificial flavors slopped all over your lips. Will certainly buy again when I run out. Which will be a while. 8 sticks at this price is amazing!