Really great, with nothing extra.

Posted by Leione on January 6 2014 | Verified Purchase

I have very sensitive lips prone to getting dry, peeling, chapping, and, as a result, extreme soreness, especially in winter. I've been looking for an all-natural organic lip balm for a very long time, and I think I've finally found it. I really like Sierra Bees lip balms. The best thing about them is that they don't contain any synthetic, artificial, or dangerous ingredients, which is hard to find these days. They’re also gluten free, which is especially important for people suffering from gluten intolerance and celiac disease, sustainable, which means the company cares about nature and tries not to disturb its delicate balance, compact and easy to carry around, you don’t have to worry about accidentally swallowing any dangerous carcinogenic ingredients, and you can try them for free! This unflavored lip balm would be great for people susceptible to allergies. Olive oil is known for its antioxidant properties and for deeply moisturizing, nourishing, regenerating, and softening the delicate skin of the lips, beeswax forms a protective barrier on their surface while still allowing the skin to breathe, sunflower seed oil is a noncomedogenic oil gently healing, moisturizing, and protecting your lips against irritation and infection, vitamin E (another great thing about Sierra Bees lip balms is that it’s non-GMO and derived from sunflower seed oil) is a powerful antioxidant vital to skin health, as well as a natural preservative. I’ve been using this lip balm for a while, and I’m already impressed by the results. The condition of my lips has noticeably improved: they are no longer dry, chapped, and peeling – they are smooth, soft, and healthy instead.

Very good!

Posted by TrueReviews on October 17 2013 | Verified Purchase

I actually like that fragrance free lip balm, you can feel the healing hydration without a taste. Another good lip balm is by Thorn Organics. Click on my username for more reviews! If you thought that this review was helpful please feel free to press the 'yes' button.

I love these little gems!

Posted by healthydoesit on October 10 2013 | Verified Purchase

Sierra Bees has wonderful products. I now own all of their lip balms because they are so smooth, and I don't have to keep reapplying every ten minutes. The texture is just perfect and no allergic reactions with these quality ingredients. The unflavored came at a perfect time, as my three year old nephew has very chapped lips, but keeps licking them when we give him any kind of flavor. We put this on him and he stopped licking quickly. Perfect!Take a look at my page for more than 100 real reviews on products I've purchased and tested from Iherb!

Perfect for people with chemical allergies!

Posted by PurplePegasus on January 19 2014 | Verified Purchase

I love the Sierra Bees brand of lip balms for they are organic and non-toxic. This one is perfect for people with MCS, multiple chemical "sensitivities" aka allergies as, although I do love many essential oils, I am allergic to the stronger oriental and exotic ones. The new label (change from Madre Labs to Sierra Bees) means we now have a cute little bee on the label. Although I know that buying products for the fancy packaging is not very bright, I have to admit that a cute packaging on a healthy, organic product makes all the difference in what I will choose, all things considered being equal. A fun little lip balm with nothing to destroy my health, quite the opposite. I like that! :)

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 7 2018 | Verified Purchase

I bought the Unflavored 8-pack on clearance, which turned out to be a big mistake, since it smells much too rancid for me to be able to use it. I guess I'll stick to the Honey variety which has been excellent so far.

My Favourite Lip balms

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 9 2018 | Verified Purchase

I love the sierrabees lip balms but found that a few of the flavours are a bit too artificial smelling, so now I always order packs of the unflavoured ones now rather than the mixed pack.

Posted by Didokitty on August 17 2013 | Verified Purchase

Nice lip balm without flavour or scent. Add only a little if you don´t wish shine and a little more to beautiful shiny lips.

Worth to buy

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 18 2017 | Verified Purchase

Love this unflavored lip balms. Good for my easily dried lip~

Very Hydrating

Posted by doppelganger on December 28 2013 | Verified Purchase

Just as good as anything from the range. Very hydrating and I love the small compact packaging that fits anywhere.

So BAD , its descusting ,bringed it to my wife but after i opened the backage dropded it in trash

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 23 2018 | Verified Purchase

So BAD , its destructing ,binged it to my wife but after i opened the package dropped it in trash