AUD

The Best!

Posted by 5449019455670329397 on Jun 26, 2015

I love this color! Im so happy I went out on a limb and picked this color to purchase! It is the perfect shade! I cant wait to try the rest of the colors! GREAT product!

Sheer and shine

Posted by 5423691757823203686 on Jul 16, 2015

If I apply it in one sweep, it barely gives any colour at all (both swatching on the back on my hand or applying on my lips), but mainly a nice subtle glossy sheen. In order for any colour to show, I need to lather. Applying more heavily and looking closely (on my lips, but also swatching heavily on the back on my hand and, for the sake of giving an accurate description of the pigments, on a white plastic surface!), the colour looks more like a nudish rosy brown, or a rosy brownish nude, with very fine cool pink shimmer. 'Mauve' has been used to describe any and all cooler brownish shades but, if to you mauve is the color of the pale purple mallow flower, after which the color was named, then that's not it. It is a cooler mauvish shade but definitely not literally a true mauve. Great for 'no makeup' makeup looks, barely tinted but gives a nice glossy sheen rather than obvious shimmer. For those of you with cool skin tones, this may be a "my lips but (slightly) better" kind of shade, or a nude. Great also over a lipstick. As conditioning as a the clear lip balms from Sierra Bees. Has an orange scent (natural).

beautiful

Posted by Katarinatan on May 29, 2016

i have light olive skin. i like how this color lends a subtle pink hue to my very pale lips. It smells and taste great - a faint citrus scent. I also bought the red color, which is just as wonderful a lip balm. These lip balms keep my lips soft and well moisturized thru the night.

perfect

Posted by 5478549218779856513 on Jun 22, 2016

Absolutely Love these! nice subtle color with just enough shimmer. No funky taste or smell! Hope they never stop making them.!I have one in all my pockets and purses

Love The Smell And It's Moisturizing

Posted by 5352003566903872064 on Dec 16, 2016

Love These Sierra Bees Lip Balm. I Love The Texture And How It Keeps My Lips Soft And Moisturized. However, These Goes Rancid Midway Through That I Have To Throw Away A Half Of It.

good

Posted by 4654262975321322119 on Jan 03, 2017

moisturizing but has weird taste/ smell? nice colour though. cheap, worth the try. Can give it as gifts!

great color !

Posted by Ruby64 on Jan 16, 2016

good for dry lips

Great product

Posted by 5408864163875084178 on Mar 16, 2017

Great product

Subtle Sierra Bees Tinted Lip Balm in Mauve

Posted by 5022938232541046843 on Feb 08, 2017

The Sierra Tinted Lip Shimmer Balm in Mauve is nice but the tint is very subtle.

Lovely subtle Color

Posted by 5735074256643227739 on Mar 07, 2017

Moist and a hint of pinky mauve, one in every bag now

1 2