what a surprise perfect color!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 30, 2015 | Verified Purchase

took a chance ordering the 4 pack of this red lip shimmer ( cooler pinks or mauves look terrible organist my lt/med asian skin tone as do too pale of colors) instead of the variety pack that had pinks and pale shimmers. this red tone is WARM not cool or pinky toned slight shimmer and its a wash of red not overly saturated color so it looks natural and juicy like ur not try too hard. i think if u have my skin tone or olive skin with dark hair or even red/copper/warm brown hair color it would look absolutely amazing! try it! came back on to order more b4 its gone!!!!

Red-brown tint not flattering

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 17, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I really wanted to like this lip balm. I have a soft spot for rosy red tinted lip balms, and so I added this one to my collection... however it didn't stay there long! Here is why: The tint is a red-brown hue, which was not flattering for my very fair complexion. I have dark brown hair, brown eyes and naturally pink lips, however this tint on my lips made them look quite brown! The tint could also be described as a burnt red, if that helps. Also, there is quite a bit of shimmer in the tint. I am not fond of shimmer, I prefer a more matte or flat look. If you are the same, I recommend avoiding this lip balm. This lip tint would suit someone with naturally dark lips, and darker skin colour - i.e. olive or tan. Wish this product worked, but it didn't. Instead I would recommend using Hurraw Tinted Lip Balm in Black Cherry (also available from iHerb). That lip balm has a nice rosy red tint, and it is one of my favourites, and I get lots of compliments on it.

i love this

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 25, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I agreed with the last reviewer, this red tone is WARM not cool or pinky toned but I barely can see shimmer.. and its a wash of red not overly saturated color so it looks natural and u will got juicy lips after applied. btw, I am Asian with yellow skin tone, dark hair and black eye color. This really looked good on me! Smell nice too, orange flavour which I like. But it did easy to fade out, last me 1-2hours only. If u don mind to re-apply like me you can go for it. I bought this 4 pack, put 1 in my handbag, my car, office table and my makeup bag @ home. Love it so much.. highly recommended!

Love this! Subtle colour, great moisture

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 10, 2016 | Verified Purchase

So buttery and effective for chapped lips. I take this everywhere with me and have enthusiastically given spares to friends. The red is sheer and very lightly shimmery, gives me a natural glow. Notice the shade changes with the wearer though - pinkish on me and almost orangey red on a friend.

Awesome!

Posted by Cressie on Jul 17, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I had to purchase couple of packets these red lip shimmers. I so fell in love with this warm red. I don't usually wear any color in my lips but this is something I want to wear every day. :)

Lovely tint, lovely moisture

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 12, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I bought a mixed pack for myself, but my mother was so taken with the red shimmer that I bought a four pack to share with her. The tint is visible but not heavy, but it's definitely a stronger colour than the other tinted shimmer balms of this range. My lips feel soft and moisturised - I would get these again.

Much love!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 16, 2016 | Verified Purchase

My lips are dry and super chapped these days and I could no longer wear my long lasting lipsticks cause it will dry up my lips even though I keep using lip balms. So I have been on a mission to look for cheap moisturizing tints. I have natural pigmented lips and I have fair skin with yellow (warm) undertone. Upon application, I can hardly see the shimmer and there's a nice light reddish tint to it. The closest colour I can think of is Revlon sandalwood beige lipstick in a butter version! When the color starts to fade, I looked as if I have naturally rosy pink lips. Perfect!

Beautiful

Posted by CLICK HERE for favorites on Jul 16, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Beautiful color. I will not using lipstick anymore.

Creamy smooth balm with a great tint

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 24, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I really like this balm. It is a brown/red tint with a hint of shimmer with enough colour to not need a lipstick. Feels lovely on. My lips feel very moisturised. Would definitely buy again and the price is good too. I remember it used to be available in about 4 or 5 colours, please iHerb, restock the other colours!!! (Only red and mauve available now)

great color

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 24, 2015 | Verified Purchase

hydrating and have a little red color. love them more than those without color not for the color but the texture is also great .