These caused a negative reaction

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 11, 2015 | Verified Purchase

We LOVE the Sierra Bees standard lip balms and have used them since Iherb first offered them on the trial deal. Unfortunately this slight change in their ingredients caused one in our household to have an adverse reaction that brought odd tingly and irritation. Because we LOVE Burt's Bees and have tried the Alba Botanica without any reaction, we never considered there would be an issue. I suspect it's the Lauryl Laurate... We liked the light color, but don't want the problems with it.

Bad smell

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 22, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I have used it before the original one , that is why I ordered this one. I found that it smells bad like if it's expired. I tried to check the expiry date but it's not written

smell really BAD! CANT accept it at all!!!

Posted by crazymaruko on Oct 15, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Disappointed!!!!!!!! I ordered this months ago, but I just tried all these four lip balms today, and they smell amazingly terrible especially the NUDE shimmer one, made me feel sick(i am not kidding, i really dislike the smell). I have no idea why, this is my first time trying Sierra Bees, i found this little bee so cute, that's y I bought them and have a go! I wouldn't dare to buy other lip balms of Sierra Bees again i guess. 第一次買S. Bees, 不知道為什麼, 4支都很臭, especially係nude shimmer個支, 一搽上咀就反胃的感覺, 我真係無辦法接受, 4支都要直接throw away, 真的浪費了....唉!

Not too tinted

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 07, 2016 | Verified Purchase

It makes my lips stay moisturized but I don't feel like they're tinted enough to be used alone. still needs to apply lipstick

A not so pleasant taste...

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 23, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I like the colors but not the taste of all of them, did not feel so great in terms of texture either

Balm or glue?

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 16, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Again, same as the unscented baby lotion I bought from the same brand, I believe they were off or dried out. It’s cloggy and gluey. *sigh*

RANCID!!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 27, 2017 | Verified Purchase

These are really pretty and look so nice on my lips, the best I found so far. Unfortunately the set I received yesterday is clearly rancid and yes, I tested them although they are rancid, because I wanted to see the effect on the lips, I wiped them off right after. So of course I suggest you restrain from buying the ones valid until April 2018. I am surprised this issue is not brought up in the recent reviews and disappointed that iherb would sell them without checking the quality of a product that approaches the validity term. However I do hope they produce them again, as they are so pretty I would buy on a heartbeat.

nice colors

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 27, 2017 | Verified Purchase

but it smells not that good..

Good But Unpleasant Odor And Taste

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 27, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Strong odor

Horrible

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 14, 2017 | Verified Purchase

These tasted so bad I could not stand it on my lips and had to throw them all in the garbage.

1 2 3