Simply Organic Parsley More Than You Imagined!

Posted by KiMaLi on Mar 22, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Here are some things you may have not known about Parsley... It contains more Vitamin C than oranges by weight. It is good for freshening your breath, expelling worms and relieving gas. It is also good for helping the bladder, kidney, liver, lungs, stomach and thyroid to fuction properly. It even helps in preventing bedwetting. It helps regulate your blood pressure. And it also helps with prostate disorders. This is a multi-functioning herb! So instead of throwing it away at the restaurant, try eating it instead. Plus you gotta love that this brand is organic. If you found this review helpful please click on the yes button. Also please remember to check out the freebies and daily/weekly specials. IHerb usually ships out merchandise within 24 hours, so you get your product quickly.

Great company....great spices.

Posted by LessSugarNaturally on May 14, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I can’t afford to buy everything organic but spices are so concentrated that I always buy organic. If you’re not sure, next time you have the opportunity.... look at the color difference between organic and conventional parsley! That’s what convinced me. The main problem with spices is that most are irradiated using ionized radiation. While this kills bacteria, the main reason for this process is to increase shelf life. Irradiation not only degrades the product but also could be a potential carcinogen. It's hard to tell the source of the spices and what standards were used when handling and processing them. Because of this I only get spices from three sources....my garden, my local amazing tea/spice specialty store or from Simply Organic. Why? Simply Organic does not sell any products or use any ingredients that have been irradiated. They use cryogenic grinding. Normal grinding temperatures can reach 200 degrees, damaging heat-sensitive components. Their products are dated so you know they haven't been sitting on the shelf or in a bin for years. I love the glass bottles. They’re the perfect size for proper use. You really need to buy spices in small fresh quantities. I also like that Simply Organic gives 1% of their profits to support organic farming causes. All of their spices, including the parsley always taste fresh! I live in Canada and have received all of my iherb orders within 2 weeks. Feel free to check out my other detailed reviews on products like stevia, baking staples and low-toxicity beauty products and do let me know if you found this review helpful :)

Really good tasting ..

Posted by acumen on Aug 15, 2013 | Verified Purchase

.. spice, like all the other Simply Organic's products! You won't regret buying this, I highly recommend! PS. Be sure to check my profile page for +180 reviews on iHerb products.

Earthy goodness!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 24, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Use this every day now, excellent! More aromatic and flavorful than those available at grocery store.

Fantastic

Posted by Celestepoh on May 09, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Simply convenient when I need to add a dash of green into my noodle soup

ORGANIC PARSLEY

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 07, 2014 | Verified Purchase

SO FAR I HAVE USED THIS ONLY ONE TIME IN SOUP. IT SEEMED VERY NICE. WITH SINIS PROBLEMS THIS YEAR IT IS HARD TO SMELL.

good price with good quality

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 15, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I used to add into pasta or what ever dishes i want to add, it brings little taste and not very strong, it is an essential herb at home, can't miss it.

Great company

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 30, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Great company. Great flavor. Great price. Can't go wrong with this product.

Good!

Posted by eldeen on Feb 25, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I love the spices from Simply Organic. Good taste and very nice container. :)

almost like fresh

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 13, 2011 | Verified Purchase

handy to have in kitchen, especially for garnish ans extra flavor