Great quality for money

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 21, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Took this to start regulating my estrogen levels, overall I would say my face has cleared up a bit more and has helped with hot flashes I'm prone to (non menopausal). Great price too!

red urine, headache

Posted by zzzzzzzzzzzzz on May 11, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I bought it because it is a good price. I took 1 capsule after meal and my urine is reddish, pink but that wouldn't bother me much if I hadn't got headache too. Somehow I feel it doesn't do me good. I was using Nature ways DIM 100mg and all seemed fine.

Fantastic!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 24, 2017 | Verified Purchase

200mg 2-3x daily works perfect for stabilizing hormones causing the mood swings, hot flashes and other joys of peri :). Haven’t noticed it helping the weight gain but then I didn’t really expect it to do so. Once the hormones are balanced I’m hoping exercise will correct that problem. This brand is good quality and has worked best of those I’ve tried. Highly recommend!

Great!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 20, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Has really helped me in the process of balancing my body again. I really recommend this product as it is a good price for it and it works.

Make me feel sick

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 02, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Make me feel sick all Day. Realy bad sensation.

DIM for my condition

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 17, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have ovarian cysts and am hoping to shrink them, so far taking this medication has stopped it from growing waiting for next ultra scan to see more results.

I feel good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 13, 2017 | Verified Purchase

With every pill I feel better

DIM working to even out my cycle

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 21, 2017 | Verified Purchase

My sister encouraged me to try the DIM supplement as a weight loss aid and as a way to even out my menstrual cycles. I have only been taking it for a few weeks but my first cycle on it went incredibly well. I had fewer cramps and clumps. I am 49 and pre-menopausal and it seems to be helping with that. On the downside, DIM can cause you to have very bright orange urine which is a bit shocking at first. I find it I drink 500ml of water with it, I don't get so much of that. It can also cause headaches for some people. My sister suffered for a couple of weeks but I did not. I haven't seen weight loss benefits yet but I've only been taking it for a short while. I am going to add 7-Keto to the mix and hope that helps jumpstart the weight loss.

Not sure

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 30, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have severe health issues when ovulating - I can be left unable to sit up, speak or eat for the two days around ovulation. Its terrifying. My doctor suggests some kind of allergy to my own oestrogen (or something! brain fog got me there) and suggested these to block the estrogen receptors during ovulation. They do seem to help but I have started having erratic and painful periods since beginning DIM - my periods have always been very clockwork and I've had very little pain and PMT around my period up until taking DIM. I continue to take it on the few days I really need it but does seem to mess my hormones up. As a side note, I have been diagnosed with endometriosis and PCOS and have had laparoscopic surgery for ovarian cysts and fibroids. Otherwise, delivered perfectly to the UK by iHerb as always.