Mangosteen

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 12, 2008 | Verified Purchase

My husband and I take this everyday. We feel it is a good product. My husband has baretts esphogaus and takes it to help clear up some of the ulcers. So far we feel it has worked.

Immune booster

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 26, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Have used capsules in past very beneficial in eliminating toxic waste and toning up the immune system

Mangosteen

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 20, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Antioxident keeps me healthier by providing a resistance to colds or flu. Also seems to enhance healing time with cuts and bruises.

Good replacement for turmeric

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 24, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I was taking curc*min supplements daily for a few years, for anti-inflammatory purposes, but found that my food sensitivities had worsened over that period of time. I read turmeric can deplete diamine oxidase and I was convinced I had actually become deficient, as I had been taking such high doses for such an extended period of time. I replaced the turmeric with this mangosteen supplement (thanks Yasmine Ykelenstam!) and the anti-inflammatory properties are benefitting me while I hope my DAO levels are returning to normal.

Source Naturals, Mangosteen

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 05, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This is an excellent item i would recomend it,also the service that iherb brings is awesome aswell.thanx for being there....

It is Excellent !!!

Posted by 5 percent off C E M 8791 on Nov 12, 2017 | Verified Purchase

My mother take this everyday. She feel it is a good product. My mother has baretts esphogaus and takes it to help clear up some of the ulcers. So far she feel it has worked.

This is a most powerful Antioxidant herb of the world, it let me can against environmental and lifestyle toxins.

Posted by My Page on Aug 23, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I am just take 1 tablet daily , it is really convenience. However, I have more relevant experience, we can enter my page (Just click My Page) to share, you will certainly be interested.