It Worked For Me!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 27, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I am usually a fairly calm person, but having unusual anxiety about personal circumstances I tried this product. Within an hour of taking it I felt much better and back to myself again! I have tried it several times and it worked each time . Definitely recommend it.

Awesome wouldn't do without it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 07, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I was looking for a natural muscle relaxer, but wow I got more. Seems like it works over time, but now I won't take a day off. It gives me a sense of well-being and peace. I love everybody!! and nothing seems to get me frustrated or anxious (it takes a lot), I give it five stars

Excellent Product and Delivery

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 16, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Thank you for handling my order professionally. Website was easy to use, and everything delivered per order. This product is great. My purpose was to find a relaxation and sleep aid that was non-addictive and without side affects. This product fulfilled those goals. I take two tablets about 2 hours before bedtime -- I combine this dose with an extra 250mg of Relora (Source Naturals). Works like a charm. Note: I find that if I take too much Relora, I have a headache when I wake in the morning. Otherwise, product has no side affects and works great.

Excellent sleeping aid!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 09, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This product is an insomniac's dream, and is very effective, but gentle, so that it hepls you have a restful night's sleep, but without a drowsy, hangover feeling in the morning. Excellent!

Transform Your Stress into Serenity

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 20, 2008 | Verified Purchase

By far the best anxiety, worry and stress-buster on the market today. Find serenity like you've never experienced. Even stops panic attacks!

not so good on its own but very good combined with others!!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 12, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I have very bad insomnia for years whereby I can sleep for a only an hour or so then my body and mind thinks its time to do a marathon, this has been very frustrating. I have treid many products that just don't help at all, I've also tried prescription meds which thank God I have now come off because of this recipe below. So, for over a week I have been taking 1 x Source Naturals Theanine Serene with Relora + 1 x Source Naturals Night Rest and 1 X Organic Valerian (or MRM, Relax - with Phenibut) 1/2 hour before bed and again (not the MRM, Relax or valerian) when I wake at 2 am (ish). I sleep for average 9 hours, quite a miracle I'd say. For some this will be too much but you could begin to experiment. I tried omitting the 2 am but it doesn't work, I just stay awake. You may need to add more or have less but this is perfect for me. Hope this works for you or something simular. Each one of these do not work well enough on their own tho, but are a power house together.

Makes me feel flat/disconnected

Posted by ALoren on Mar 24, 2013 | Verified Purchase

It made me feel calmer the first time I took it, but after the second or third dose, it started to make me feel flat/disconnected. I'm not sure which ingredient caused it. Possibly its due to taking too many calming ingredients at the same time (the combined effect may be stronger) as I can take Theanine, GABA and Holy Basil separately with no problems (can't take too much GABA, though). This is my first time taking a supplement with Relora.

this product will help you sleep!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 04, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Take this right before you go to bed. Don't wait around. get in your jammies and go to bed. nighty night!

Best Natural Sleep Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 14, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I have tried many that are similar but this is the one one that works reliably. Puts me to sleep and keeps me asleep.

Amazing!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 15, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I thought that only prescription sleep aids could make you sleep like this. Only one tablet (they recommend 2) an hour before bedtime and I feel very drowsy and go right to sleep. In combination with slow release melatonin and....don't bother me until morning. I didn't get any grogginess the next morning either. It might not work on everyone like this but it did what I needed. Highly recommended.