Good Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 4 2017 | Verified Purchase

I always buy this product, so far it is the best on the market. Trustworthy

This is a great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 16 2017 | Verified Purchase

I take this for arthritis and should I miss out any day I find the pain starts coming back. I do lots of craft work and need my hands so this krill oil helps me immensely. I do need the 1000 mg . Mary

Love it's only 1 softgel per serving

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 10 2017 | Verified Purchase

I love that this Krill Oil is 1 softgel per 1000 mg instead of 2 softgels per 1000 mg and is recommended 1 times a day, making it a 2 month supply per bottle. I haven't done much research in how Sports Research processes their Krill Oil, but more mg per capsule and no harmful additives is the biggest selling point for me. I haven't experienced any weird after tastes or anything like that. Would definitely recommend to others.

Good Product

Posted by jessie1 on May 21 2017 | Verified Purchase

The best Omega 3 and astaxanthin content in 1 liquid softgel a day

Disgusting

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 17 2017 | Verified Purchase

This product smells rotten. Only take this if you enjoy rotten foods.

Fresh and good

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 2 2017 | Verified Purchase

This product smells fresh and never gives me digestive complaints. Recently purchased Healthy Origins krill oil with vanilla flavor attracted by lower price... and it stinks and is likely rancid. So I am going to stick with my original brand... More money, but much higher quality!

Very good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 5 2018 | Verified Purchase

I thought the capsule was too big to swallow but I could. Then everything works perfectly as it contains 1000mg which is good for a day. No after odor at all and this is entirely different experience from my ex-fish oil.

Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 31 2018 | Verified Purchase

Very good!

So far impressed with this product

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 30 2017 | Verified Purchase

I will try any thing to relieve my chronic osteo arthritis back pain, decided to try Krill to avoid another facet joint injection which usually only offers short term relief This is high quality Krill and it is working wonderfully for me I can stand up straight without groaning and have already ordered my next supply..

Nice