Great Stuff!!!!

Posted by Pamm8577 on Jan 21, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Trust me the bag is much bigger then the picture I was quite surprised when I got the bag, its huge, so you get alot of it. And smells so good! So its fresh, and you put it in a quart jar & pour boiling water over it & let it steep for 10 hours and drain the leaves & drink it the next morning & its so good! Its supports the Adrenal Glands which we all need because of daily stressors. I felt calm pretty soon after I drank the tea. Lot better then buying pre-packaged! Good For Energy too! Its awesome!

Too dry, flaky

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 04, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I was disappointed in this product. Not as fresh appearing as Frontier. Not as fresh appearing as the product from Frontier.

Always want to have this (if fresh 5-star, if old,dry 1-star)

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 10, 2011 | Verified Purchase

It smells fresh out of the bag. Good for tea alone or mixed with chaparral leaf cilantro bugleweed for something to bind with aluminum heavymetals. It has boron organically which is what you want. Steep it rinse hair with it sip it gargle do what you like it's all good. Uh-oh. second order came in bone dry - like 3 years old dry, low vitality. A company should not let this happen to a popular product like this.

Nettle Leaf

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 25, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Good size bag for a decent price.

Satisfied with product & delivery

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 10, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Didn't expect to receive in quite a short time! Bought this as a hair tonic and I can tell the difference from 1st use :)

NETTLE LEAF

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 03, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I use nettle leaf along with rosemary & sage to enhance my natural brunette hair color. Wellness Mama has a fabulous recepie for this along with other natural hair color receipes.

Love it!

Posted by Trinity on Apr 03, 2014 | Verified Purchase

It smells very fresh and the bag is big - actually bigger than I expected. I take it as a blood purifier. I have problems with my hair due to excessive stress and my periods are quite long as well. I try to get a cup or two of nettle tea every day, as well as horsetail tea, and they help to reduce my long and painful periods. I used to take the capsules, but decided to switch to teas as they're more natural - there are no binders or fillers in them. I sometimes take a freeze-dried capsule or two as well, but definitely prefer the teas. No sugar, no honey, just pure teas - I happen to like their natural taste.

Delicious!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 02, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Really good tea, and it tastes fresh. I will never buy pre-packaged tea again. :)

Great value Iron tonic

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 23, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I use this as an infusion for it's iron richness. I add boiling water to a couple of tablespoons of nettle leaves and drink it the following day. It find it quite pleasant.

Love Nettles!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 03, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I use this to make strong tea and I love it. Not a huge fan of the taste but I sweeten with stevia and honestly I find it to be something that makes me feel overall very vital. My partner finds it to be particularly helpful with their allergies.

1 2 3