Dairy Free Creamer

Posted by JessicaT on March 18 2018 | Verified Purchase

Great for the skin and dairy free, i add this to my morning coffee to get it all nice and frothy. Truth be told, i am not a huge coffee drinker and i drink half and half but i am obsessed with all the benefits that Sun potion and their herbs can give to me and i found drinking it with coffee was the best way. This tocos allows me to skip almond or cashew milk and give me this creamy texture. I also add peanut butter to my mixture for some protein!!!

Curiosity

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 22 2017 | Verified Purchase

A useful curiosity that I also add to my coffee but I'm thinking in added in other beverages to find the best way to take it.

sweet creamy taste

Posted by freeradicle on June 13 2017 | Verified Purchase

Quite sweet and concentrated. Best in small, occasional doses.

Great

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 28 2018 | Verified Purchase

very delicious and clean product .

Tocos

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 7 2017 | Verified Purchase

Excellent quality , it gives a lovely creamy texture to raw ice creams and desserts I also put it in lattes and helps to stabilise it in a creamy texture I m very happy with it T. Tolson

Heavenly!

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 19 2018 | Verified Purchase

As lovely straight off the spoon as it is added to hot or cold drinks. Gives more body to coffee and completely dissolves. Also lovely sprinkled over a chia bowl. Enjoy!