Nom Nom Nom.

Posted by wineathome on Mar 26, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Nom Nom Nom. Nom Nom Nom. Is this a valid review? Yes it is.

Great Raw Cacao Powder

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 12, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I've tried quite a few of the raw cacao powders over the years. I"ve stayed with this one for at least the last two years, maybe longer that I found this one. I mix it up in a recipe with other Sunfood products to make a chocolate desert. The best part is that I feel comfortable with their procedure for harvesting it from the actual plants to bringing it to market. Janis Ihrig

~Far superior~

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 01, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This product is far superior to other products and dissolves in hot water as opposed to others I have tried. I would therefore am a return purchaser of this brand. Highly recommend.

high-quality, competitively priced

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 24, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This is my go-to raw, organic cacao powder. It readily emulsifies in smoothies and has a rich (not bitter) chocolate taste. The price is competitive with other similar products and less expensive than some others. Across the board, I have been impressed with the level of quality of Sunfood products.

Excellent

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 15, 2014 | Verified Purchase

... but a bit expensive.

The Raw Cacao controversial

Posted by TheRedWanderer on Oct 27, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Be wary when seeing product label themselves as superfoods. There has been controversial about whether raw cacao is a superfood or not. Many raw food leaders including Victoria Boutenko, Dr. Doug Graham, Frederic Patenaude, Paul Nissan, Jeremy Safron, Dr. Fred Bisci, and Dr. Brian Clement, have already come to the conclusion that raw cacao is not a superfood but an addictive stimulant. In my personal opinion from having use to taking 1 tablespoon of raw cacao on a daily basis, I think it's better for me to stick to greens and other source of antioxidant.

Can't live without this

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 16, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Perfect for my daily morning smoothie

Tastes Great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 17, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This Cacao tastes great and I love making chocolates and hot chocolate with it. The only issue is its a little hard to mix in, but with a little stirring its not a problem.

love it!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 04, 2016 | Verified Purchase

amazing cacao taste, very good

Great taste

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 04, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Could not get any better!

1 2