Super Nutrition

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 18, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Super Nutrition (and all other CA-based brands/products) have revamped their product lineup due to recently enacted laws in California arbitrarily banning certain ingredients and dosages in nutritional supplements. It's called Prop 65 and it will hopefully be overturned in the near future. In the meantime, try their new products, you may like them. If not, they are offering this original formulation of their Perfect Family Blend through iHerb to customers outside of CA-only as it is not Prop 65 compliant. I prefer this one to the new one, so hopefully something happens soon!

I really like this original blend more than the new version

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 10, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Glad to see this is still available. I bought a bottle last fall, and I am still working on it. I don't always take multi-vitamins, but when I do I really like this blend. I have also used the newer Perfect Family Blend, but found it harder for me to digest. I appreciate all the additional green foods and herbs that this version contains. I usually only take one or two tablets a day, but I can feel the difference. Hope that iHerb will continue to stock this great version.

Why always out of stock?

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 13, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Best Multi Vitamin I Ever Had. I Expect To Fill In The Stock Soon!

Super Nutrition multi-vitamin