Easy to Use

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 03, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I've used henna for years and used many different brands. This is definitely the easiest to apply -- so easy! However, I now have a larger percentage of gray hair, so it didn't really work the way I had hoped. I have basic brown hair and used the chocolate color. My gray hair turned a copper color. I tried touching it up again to get more of a brown color, but just brighter copper. Beware that any gray may turn a strange color! They do supply color charts to help you, but I didn't get the results they suggested with the color.

New formula

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 22, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I was very happy with this hair dye, but since the formula has changed I must leave it at least 3 hours to cover succesfully my white hair... I'm very disappointed with this new formula. I will finish my stock, then will use the dark brown color.

No effect on dark hair

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 07, 2015 | Verified Purchase

No effect on dark hair, but hair became smooth and shiny after applied

Great when you don't have much time

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 26, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This henna helped me while I did not have much time to prepare myself a henna. Perfume is nice but does not really feel like proper henna, color was nice though. I prefer powder henna that allows me to add other ingredients to the mixture.

Loved it!!! but......

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 02, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Great intense color, a bit gothic though, made my hair VERY soft and shiny! But i think it lasted about 1,5 week.....every time i shower the hair it runs out, the water gets dark with color. Would love for it to stay at least 1 month.

easy

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 25, 2013 | Verified Purchase

easy to apply but difficulty to wash off.dropped a lot of hairs.Gray hair colors a week.

Surya Henna

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 23, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I really liked this product but wish it was a permanent hair dye rather than a semi as my hair grows too fast and the colour doesn't last as long as I would like to. Other than that, the product is wonderful.

A bit red

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 26, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Bit too red for my taste. But, I appreciate the "natural" aspect so much that I use this instead of Lóreal and such.

what you see is what you get!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 13, 2011 | Verified Purchase

the coloring results are undeniable! if it says "chocolate" you're getting Chocolate!!

Great product but stains skin a lot

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 11, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I like this product. Pros: leaves your hair smooth and looking healthy. Cons: stains your skin a lot, and you have to wash your hair before applying the product.

1 2