makes my hair smooth!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 25, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I like this product, it makes my hair being smooth and shiny, It is great that your hair never get damaged if you use this! however, it lasts only 2~3weeks(may be it is too natural) Every time I wash my hair, it gets bright. I bought 2 but used only one even though I have a long hair. The results comes out very bright color so If you want a dark color, its better to get dark brown color.

Very, very dark

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 12, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Way too dark for my hair, but it is a good product. I just chose the wrong shade. Fortunately it conditions well and fades gracefully. But for two weeks I looked Gothic.

So far so good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 27, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Even if this product is not entirely "natural", containing some food color, it is pretty good so far. No allergic reactions or itching, and covered my gray hair much better than henna. Also very easy to apply, doesn't run off and did not stain my skin. Washes off good and leaves hair soft. I still need to see how long the color is gonna last. 100% henna doesn't last long, 10 days and it's gone. The bottle will last me for another application, at least, since my hair is quite short.

A fine color, lacks depth.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 02, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I have medium dark brown natural color with reddish highlights. But the top of my head is going gray fast. I've used the Chocolate color several times. It does cover the gray, until it doesn't, which is what I like about henna: it washes out gradually until one day it's just gone. No weird grow-in scalp line. However, the color is pretty straight, with no real depth. My grays get shiny-reddish as it washes out. However, I made the mistake of mixing Chocolate with Copper once with horrible results. Copper changes grays to yellow, not copper. Believe it. Just Ick.

Darker than I thought.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 03, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I have very thin brown hair, which has never been dyed before. It always looked frizzy especially at the end because it is quite thin, so I used this to tone it down a bit with a bit of shine. They say that it does not really affect the color that much if your hair is black to dark brown, but it does. I left it about one and a half an hour, maybe it is because my hair is thin or whatever, but my hair turned out to be almost black with a hint of brown... It's gotten so much darker than I was, which I had not expected at all. Consider lighter color if you have brown or lighter hair, and do not want to change the color of it that much. Except the unexpected dark color, it does not smell and do not harm the texture of your thin hair at all. 꽤 밝은 자연갈색의 가느다란 머리카락을 가지고 있고 염색은 처음입니다. 머리가 꽤 가는 편이라 항상 끄트머리가 부스스해보이곤 해서 약간 톤다운 시키려고 구입했어요. 원래 블랙에서 다크 브라운 컬러의 헤어를 가졌으면 별로 헤어 컬러에 영향을 미치지 않는다고 나와있는데 아니네요;; 한시간 반 정도 놔두었고 원래 염색액 색같은 약간 갈색빛 도는 검정색이 되었어요... 원래 제 머리색보다 훨씬 어두워졌어요. 갈색이나 그보다 더 밝은 머리컬러인데 약간 톤 다운만 시키고 싶은 정도라면 더 밝은 색을 사야할 듯 합니다. 색이 어둡다는것 빼고는 냄새도 전혀 안나고 가느다란 머릿결도 전혀 상하지 않아요. 근데 한 한달쯤이면 물이 거의 빠지는듯도 해요.

Good grey coverage

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 22, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I've tried dark brown & black in addition to chocolate. They all work well to cover grey. The greys do turn a reddish color, as well red highlights overall that you see in natural light. Leave it on for about 2 hours to let soak in completely. Wish the color lasted a bit longer but feel it's an ok trade off for not having to use harmful chemicals.

Henna today, no more gray

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 12, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This does a great job of covering the gray. It is mild and conditioning which means I don't feel that it is a problem to color more frequently than with harsher chemicals. I don't want to wait until I have a full inch of gray to recolor. The chocolate color truned my gray into beautiful highlights in my dark hair.

Red tint, but nice.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 30, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I have light brown hair and used this dye. It came out a deep red-brown. It's a lovely color and suits me fine for now. The natural henna dye definitely left my hair feeling healthier than harsher dyes out there. The dark chocolate-brown with deep red hues is really nice. Just a little spark from regular deep brown. Other folks said to mix 1/2 of light brown and 1/2 of dark brown if you're really looking for a medium brown (and not red). Maybe I'll try that when I want to shift colors.

Good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 08, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This is really easy to use and not messy at all. My hair is dark brown/black so this color works perfectly for me. I left it on for 2 hours to cover the gray. The color will be washed away with each shampoo but it's acceptable to me. I'm happy with this product and I have ordered several more.

Not harsh on my scalp

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 31, 2013 | Verified Purchase

It covered my grays and left my hair feeling silky.

1 2